The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Something Positive For The Sport

Vicky

Maid Your Point
Registered
Reaction score
Seeing as some people have a lot of time on their hands maybe instead of moaning and picking fault with everything - why don't we all chuck in some ideas of how we can get a better reputation and bring in some new people, how we can get some good press for the sport etc

I'm up for anything (Shut up pocket!)

Hope so ..failing that i could always bring the Full Monty DVD and a gallon of wine for the girls :p

DENISE BAILEY said:
Hope so ..failing that i could always bring the Full Monty DVD and a gallon of wine for the girls  :p
Mmmm am sure we've all got good imaginations! (w00t)

why dont we have a whippet owners olympic games it can be in 3 catorgries men women and kids.. u can have all different things at asfordby theres a sand pit for long jump football for pens or summit u can have welly wanging wat else cud we have???

chris cornish and gary gorton and myself were talking bout this in devon so maybe we cud do something at asfordby?? cud be a fun day for all???

Vicky said:
DENISE BAILEY said:
Hope so ..failing that i could always bring the Full Monty DVD and a gallon of wine for the girls  :p
Mmmm am sure we've all got good imaginations! (w00t)

As long as you really do have a good imagination :- " we dont need to pay a striper we have our own full monty lads , Im sure thay would all love to dress up !!!!

GAZ

JOHN M

PAUL J

KEN

RICKY

KEV SOUTHALL

JOHN G

STEVE B

;)

:sweating: TO FOLLOW THE FULL MONTY " THE G STRING BOYS"

TONY C

BERT M

BILL H

BEEF

DON S

DRED THE THOUGHT (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

lol pmsl wud be funny to c these hunks even for a lad

if the blokes r guna strip y dont the women do it aswell

chris cornish

georgina fox

amanda dear

ann walker

vicky harper

keeley cunningham

irene cunningham

sharon whincop

jade scott

denise bailey

debbie savage (even tho we seen them how many times?)

yvonne ragnoli

linda broom

delia heath

the twins kim n sadie

jane madgwick

kristy madgwick

michelle mckay

just to name a few

then when everyones done they can all go down to the river for a skinny dip.. :D :D :D

i wud like to be thejudge but we cud have a panel lol

jasper i wudnt jump in a dirty river not after devon u never know wat infections u may get!!!

Pig you'll turn the whippets into a nudist camp lol

well there is a cerain spme one i wud love to c nude!! and b for any 1 starts its not julie bateson

(w00t) it better not be me pig i know your tendencies :D :D

its not honest!! she is young n attractive but is legal b for n e won starts lol

Back