The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Some Recent Pictures Of Ruby Pony.

Jess and Lilys mum

Registered
Reaction score
Been gettin some piccys of Rubes for her adverts ( :( ) so thought Id show all you lot :)

Theres quite a few lol sorry.

Pretty girly :D

rubynlots001.jpg

rubynlots003.jpg

At the yard shes at they do little lessons with little kiddies and they used Ruby yesterday so thought it was a good photo oportunity! How cute is that!!/? ;D

rubynlots006.jpg

rubynlots007.jpg

Then after I took her in the school to get some pics.

rubynlots010.jpg

rubynlots013.jpg

Jumpies!! ;D Excuse my facial expression lol DONT ASK!

rubynlots011.jpg

Flag to show how much of a dope she is!

rubynlots014.jpg

Casey, a girl who has a pony at the yard rode her. Shes 6 and doesnt ride much and they tortted around the school like pros :D Ruby was so good. Please dont comment on the trainers.. I know its looks dangerous... but guess what.. shes still alive ;D

rubynlots022.jpg

rubynlots023.jpg

I love my pony ;D

What a cracking little pony :thumbsup:

....... and a chestnut mare as well (w00t)

Wish I was still a kid - I'd have her like a shot :D

jinnyfizz said:
What a cracking little pony :thumbsup: ....... and a chestnut mare as well (w00t)

Wish I was still a kid - I'd have her like a shot :D

It's a shame she's not a few hands higher, as I'm looking for something to pop a few fences on. And i LOVE chestnut mares! I'm sure you'll find her a good home. People are crying out for ponies like her :)

i want her i want her...but i cant.....shes lovely and very pretty

she'l make someone really happy whoever buys her...and im sure they'l have years of fun out of her

Lol its a real shame shes so small! Id keep her for life if she was bigger but shes so wasted with me.

Shes made me the proudest mummy in the world. Every minute with her I cherish, shes my best friend. My babys not so much of a baby anymore! Love her so much I cant even explain it in words lol.

:wub: Cant wait to see someone else enjoying her as much as I have.

Jess and Lilys mum said:
Lol its a real shame shes so small! Id keep her for life if she was bigger but shes so wasted with me.
Shes made me the proudest mummy in the world. Every minute with her I cherish, shes my best friend. My babys not so much of a baby anymore! Love her so much I cant even explain it in words lol.

:wub:   Cant wait to see someone else enjoying her as much as I have.

be honest your not that big on her and you are certainly not heavy for her...an option you could break her into harness and have a go at driving or just keep her at your yard and let the little-uns have lessons on her...its a shame you need to sale her...my son would love to have a pony like that ..its a shame you wernt closer as we could used her...people are crying out for ponies like her...you certainly wouldnt have any trouble selling her...shes a very pretty mare

I cant really afford the livery to keep her at the yard for much longer, there is somewher eelse she could go which is cheaper but its a long way away and she'd hardly ever get ridden.

Thanks haycroft I do think shes very pretty but I think i might be a little bit Bias lol!

She jumped her first ever course of jumps today and really loved it!

Oh and I did think about breaking her to harness but I cant afford a cart and trap atm and I know zilch about driving!

Last edited by a moderator:
:wub: what a very handsome girl hope she finds the perfect home :thumbsup:

What a perfect pony - best of luck with finding her a perfect new home :thumbsup:

What a perfect pony - best of luck with finding her a perfect new home :thumbsup:

Back