The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Some Pics Of The Girls And Other Stuff :)

k4tie-d

StarR Collars
Registered
Reaction score
The girls in their new blanket, (101 dalmations, disney store sale £4.98 (w00t) )

IMG_2492.jpg

ruby and her new xmas collars

IMG_2497.jpg

star, "bog off im sleeping" with her new collars

IMG_2505.jpg

;) ;)

IMG_2507.jpg

IMG_2509.jpg

IMG_2511.jpg

Edinburgh's hogmany fireworks! we're no daft, who wants to go stand outside in freezing temps when you can watch them fi the house :-

IMG_2545.jpg

IMG_2553.jpg

IMG_2560.jpg

IMG_2568.jpg

foxy in the back garden

IMG_2604.jpg

football daft!!

IMG_2627.jpg

IMG_2646.jpg

IMG_2663.jpg

IMG_2682.jpg

star trying to jump on rubys head

IMG_2686.jpg

ok that didnt work lets just bite it of instead :eek:

IMG_2688.jpg

Gorgeous katie,

i do love your girls.

:wub: :wub:

football again!

IMG_2743.jpg

Ruby the stalker!

IMG_2748.jpg

IMG_2762.jpg

IMG_2769.jpg

"let us in mum, its freezing out there"

IMG_2773-1.jpg

Great pics of your lovely girls Katie. :thumbsup: :wub: :wub:

IMG_2646.jpg

IMG_2682.jpg

IMG_2743.jpg

Superb flying whippets - been far too long Katie - your girls have grown right up whilst we haven't been looking :wub: :wub:please don't leave it so long next time

you have left it far too long k4tie (w00t) ,missed your pics ,so glad you posted some ,they are lovely :wub:

the girls are looking great katie and still having loads of fun :p :wub: :wub:

sorry guys, i didnt realise yous all missed them that much :wacko:

iv not had the camera out much, cause it to cold for ma wee hands.

i will try take it out more often for you :sweating:

Great pics, enjoyed those :wub: :D

They both look fab, Ruby especially looks really leggy now, bet she's fast :))

I must take some more of Skye too but I have the same cold hand problem as you :lol:

Some lovely pictures there :thumbsup:

The girls are looking great :wub:

:wub: aww fab pics katie ,your girl are truley gorguse :wub:

Aww Katie those are really lovely photos of the girls and Zoe and Kyle... :wub: love the one of Ruby and Star

in the doorway.....and well done with those fireworks...they look very effective.

Lovely to see foxy is still paying you a visit, not put off by Ruby and Star anyways... :p :lol:

Im definitely getting that blanket from the Disney Store, the girls looks so cosy! :wub: :wub:

Those are lovely pictures Katie :thumbsup:

How tall do the girls stand now? They look a decent size.

Did they mind the fireworks? :blink:

Those are lovely pictures Katie :thumbsup: How tall do the girls stand now? They look a decent size.

Did they mind the fireworks? :blink:

the last time i measured them they were both 19"tts, if i remember right thats what hight their mum was :wub: :wub:

no they dont mind the fireworks one wee bit, edinburgh has fireworks every other week nearly, sepcialy in summer/festival time.

we are 5mins from the centre so i think the girls are just desencitised (sp) to it :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think some photos make whippies look bigger too... :p Ruby did look to have great long legs in one picture.

who cares Katie...they are gorgeous... :wub: :wub:

I think some photos make whippies look bigger too... :p Ruby did look to have great long legs in one picture.who cares Katie...they are gorgeous... :wub: :wub:

but janis she does have great big long legs, and a tiny wee body lol :teehee:

Star looks very gracefull when she runs, everything goes where its suppose to, leg neatly tucked in.

Ruby looks like a nut case, her legs go everywhere, shes all over the place, if i didnt know her and i saw her running in the park, id think she was on drugs (w00t)

i think their size is perfect though, not to big, not to small just right :wub:

I think some photos make whippies look bigger too... :p Ruby did look to have great long legs in one picture.who cares Katie...they are gorgeous... :wub: :wub:

but janis she does have great big long legs, and a tiny wee body lol :teehee:

Star looks very gracefull when she runs, everything goes where its suppose to, leg neatly tucked in.

Ruby looks like a nut case, her legs go everywhere, shes all over the place, if i didnt know her and i saw her running in the park, id think she was on drugs (w00t)

i think their size is perfect though, not to big, not to small just right :wub:
:teehee: :lol: that really made me laugh.

it just shows how different pups can turn out, from the same parents too... :D

My three are all different...in my eyes Archie is the perfect shape to me..maybe a little on the skinny side...

Oscar is my tall lanky boy and Kobi is my short stubby guy... :lol: we call him Slobi Kobi sometimes... because he lags at the back...

Back