The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Some More Pics Of Our Two Boys

becpeters

Registered
Reaction score
:) I just wanted to post a few more pics of our two boys now joshy is getting bigger.

They are now starting to get along really well which is great, was a bit worried about the settling in /fighting period etc!!! but thankfully all seems to be going okay now...

100_1773.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
:wub: :wub: :wub: Aaaaaawwwwwww what sweeties :wub: :wub: :wub:

:wub: oh, they are beautiful!! Such handsome boys, and in such lovely shiny condition too :wub: I can't wait to meet them in the flesh on our "walkies", I think my girls might fall in love :lol: :lol: :clown:

~Helen~ said:
:wub:   oh, they are beautiful!! Such handsome boys, and in such lovely shiny condition too :wub:   I can't wait to meet them in the flesh on our "walkies", I think my girls might fall in love :lol:   :lol:   :clown:
Yeah we are really looking forward to meeting all of you too... How many do you have Helen? :)) :))

We had a really good time on Friday night at vassalls and all the dogs got on soooo well even though my two thought they were in heaven surround by all the gorgeous ladies. It doesn't help that Harley is such a big flirt at the moment!!! :wub: I am sure he will also fall in love with your girls, but he doesn't seem to worry at the moment whether they are male or female!!!! :D

so we are really looking forward to the walk at kingsweston it is soo lush seeing them all run together and our little joshy does his best at the moment to keep up with his short little legs. :thumbsup:

:wub: Gorgeous!! :wub: I love blacks and blues!!

Stunning dogs and what beautiful colours they are. :wub: :wub:

They are just gorgeous :wub: :wub: :wub: such handsome boys o:)

becpeters said:
~Helen~ said:
:wub:   oh, they are beautiful!! Such handsome boys, and in such lovely shiny condition too :wub:   I can't wait to meet them in the flesh on our "walkies", I think my girls might fall in love :lol:   :lol:   :clown:
Yeah we are really looking forward to meeting all of you too... How many do you have Helen? :)) :))

We had a really good time on Friday night at vassalls and all the dogs got on soooo well even though my two thought they were in heaven surround by all the gorgeous ladies. It doesn't help that Harley is such a big flirt at the moment!!! :wub: I am sure he will also fall in love with your girls, but he doesn't seem to worry at the moment whether they are male or female!!!! :D

so we are really looking forward to the walk at kingsweston it is soo lush seeing them all run together and our little joshy does his best at the moment to keep up with his short little legs. :thumbsup:

I have two, Bec. Josie is a blue with a little white flash on her chest, she's 16 months old, and then Lola is our new addition at 13 weeks, she's pale brindle with a dark mask :wub: There are some pics here: Josie and Lola pics and here: more pics

It's going to be amazing seeing all the longdogs together on 29th Oct :thumbsup: I think (hope) there'll be quite a few of us. Pray for good weather!!!!

Back