The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Some Evie Piccies In The Field

HopeRosie

Registered
Reaction score
Ive been trying out my new camera - still havent got all the buttons and dials under control - but thought you might like to see some Evie pics - taken last night in a field near our home.

Look no touchy floor!

IMGP0355.jpg

We do "Fetch" now..

IMGP0377.jpg

Fav toy - Socky

IMGP0389.jpg

Bit of a rest - Do NOT mention the BAT ears and FROGS legs lol

IMGP0416.jpg

More to come..

Last edited by a moderator:
She was this fast on a recall :- " (son took piccie - she wasnt going in the wrong direction!)

IMGP0522.jpg

Family pic - all nice and wellbehaved..

IMGP0428.jpg

A nano second later - tigger bounces

IMGP0447.jpg

Hope you like..I know that some of them are a bit out of focus..but Im learning.. (w00t)

brilliant photos janis,evies looking great,all that muscle tone at such a young age :huggles:

i can see oliver when i look at her,shes certainly a beautiful whippy :wub: :p

what a little stunner, great pics :wub:

Thanks Trish - considering that she has got that just by playing fetch in the garden mostly - shes not been run about too much as I didnt want her to damage her legs. I dont know where she gets all her energy from - I get worn out just watching her 8) They are looking less like tiny chubby puppies now more like small speedy machines arent they :huggles:

Lovely pictures.

She looks like a very happy whippy.

Evie looks absolutely gorgeous :wub: :wub: :wub: I think your photos are fantastic considering you are just getting use to your new camera :D I am yet to take photos of my boys in movement :lol: :lol: :lol:

HopeRosie said:
Thanks Trish - considering that she has got that just by playing fetch in the garden mostly - shes not been run about too much as I didnt want her to damage her legs.  I dont know where she gets all her energy from - I get worn out just watching her  8) They are looking less like tiny chubby puppies now more like small speedy machines arent they  :huggles:

yes that puppy looks going,and oliver as some serious muscles too :lol: boy can he shift ive never had one run so much and so quick before :sweating: and happy hes so bubbly and his tail goes ten to dozen when he sees a dog or another person :lol: :huggles:

Hey Janice, Glad its going well, evies looking lovely, great family shots :cheers:

Jan

IMGP0355.jpg

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No - it's sssuuuupppper-whippie! (w00t)

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely photos of Evie - she is a real beauty. :wub: :wub:

Lovely photos - good to see she's getting on so well with your boys.

She looks in fantastic condition :wub:

Some really good photos.She looks really well and she looks a little mover. Another two months and you can start her trialling for racing :- "

What a little cracker Evie has grown into :D :thumbsup: She looks fantastic :wub:

I think the photos are great ..... what camera did you get?

I've been thinking of getting one as I have to use my husband's at the moment and it hasn't got the instant shot facility which seems to be essential for getting a whippet in the picture ....... mine are only any good if Jinny's sitting still :oops:

:cheers: Jane

I think the photos are great ..... what camera did you get?
I changed my mind from the original one I was going to buy and bought a Pentax K10D SLR in the end - its got a great "idiot" mode but Ive been experimenting with all sorts of individual settings - great fun :D The camera takes continuous shots, you press the shutter release button down and hold it down and it takes pics one after the other until you let go of the button. You just pan the camera across following the movement. (You do end up with masses of pics tho).

Hi Janice wow Evie is so stunning..beautiful coat,so shiny :wub: :wub: your pics are fab hun,must treat myself to a decent camera me thinks..... :thumbsup: :huggles:

Back