The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Some Cruel And Unnecessary Zoomie Torture....

I agree you should publish a book Fiona... :lol: Everone would love it not just the kids... :thumbsup:

:eek: I think you are mean and nasty and heartless and horrid :angry:

You don't deserve to have The Zoomster and Lottie, and quite clearly you cannot be trusted to look after them :(

Therefore, I propose that they come and live with me right away (and they need to bring Millie Lab too) where they will never be tormented by a mad woman in wellies teasing them from an island (w00t) 8) :- "

Love all the pics, and so impressed by Lottie's agility skills, she is such a peach :*

Showing us pictures of Zoomie's ears only imcreases the desire to snuffle him :wub: :wub: :wub: so please don't do it again :lol:

TCx

p.s. I'd like to know if you're doing another calendar too :- "

zilloot said:
p.s Milly-lab JUMPED over Zoomie and he had to duck...
... he's now got a phobia about low-flying labradors... :lol:   :lol:

Brilliant!!

:lol: (w00t) :lol:

Fiona, I am sooooooooo pleased you have got a new camera, now The Tales of Zoomie can re-commence. I also need to have a Tales of Zoomie calendar, I haven't got a calendar for next year so my need is great. What will I do if I get an appointment and have no where to put it. (w00t)

Jenny

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh I'd love a Zoomie book.

As a punishment for treating him so abhorrently Fiona, you should be FORCED to publish an illustrated book of his exploits.

And we should be able to vote for our All-Time favourite Zoomie tale which you would be COMPELLED to include

on pain of death!

or worse!

My vote goes for Zoomie on the Beach "Oh my goodness, oh my goodness - what's that?"

"It's sand Zoomie" :teehee:

:lol: I just love the pic of Zoomie ducking from the low flying lab ....fabulous

Pauline

your pictures and tales really make my day, they're great. :lol:

i think the ears maybe Zoomie GPS, he's trying to pick up a satellite for an alternative route. :wub:

sweet Zoomie, he does love his Mum...and think if all that lovely exercise running backwards and forwards! ;)

How on earth can a Zoomie keep contol of his Mammy if she is going to get herself (and the new camera) stranded on an Island. He's obviously been watching 'Lost' and was very worried you'd find the polar bear (w00t)

We need a 2008 Zoomie calendar too.

I've missed my Zoomie pics and as I sit here looking like a hamster (I've got mumps!!!!!!) it made me feel loads better - thank you :huggles:

Poor Zoomiewoomiester though - those ears need nibbling! :wub: What a wicked mummy to run off like that! :lol:

def need a zoomie calender and book!!! :wub:

think of all the people you are depriving fiona!!! :(

have you no heart woman!!! :rant:

he has to be THE most popular iggie EVER :wub:

Just to let you all know I'm thinking about the book idea..... it may take some time but I'm gathering some thoughts.... :huggles: Photos might be difficult to publish but, as an artist, I'm thinking along the illustration lines..... more info later....

Also the calendar... may be a few weeks but keep an eye on the Market Place (I'm not allowed to sell them directly from the Iggy forum) but I'll let you all know in here anyway. :thumbsup:

:lol: :lol: WOW Fiona that was soooo funny. Im just learning about K9 now and i think im beginining to become hooked already! Zoomie n Lottie are absolutly gorgeous :wub: whens their next show? Hope you do well. Ill keep in touch and let you know about X mas match. Marie

:oops: i dont think this comment went to the right bit what was i meant to click on? I clicked on 'add reply' it was meant for the muddie story.

Last edited by a moderator:
marier05 said:
:lol:   :lol: WOW Fiona that was soooo funny.  Im just learning about K9 now and i think im beginining to become hooked already!  Zoomie n Lottie are absolutly gorgeous  :wub: whens their next show?  Hope you do well.  Ill keep in touch and let you know about X mas match.  Marie:oops:   i dont think this comment went to the right bit what was i meant to click on?  I clicked on 'add reply' it was meant for the muddie story.

Hi Marie

Great to see you've joined K9!! Be careful - it's addictive :lol: And you did click the right bit... you'll work it all out quite quickly the more you play around.

Lottie was at North East Scotland Toydog Open show yesterday and won Best of Breed and was fourth in the Group :thumbsup:

yaaaaay!well done little lottie mae!well done fiona! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: bet shes acting the princess now eh? :lol:

Back