The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

So Proud ....

jue332

Registered
Reaction score
We are so proud of our Gracie she won her first trophy today, she came first in the cons final at the Lancashire.

The trophy meeting was very kindly sponsored by Lesley and Andy (Callie,Sienna, Spry and Kanes mum and dad) I must say the glass trophy is lovely and now proudly displayed on my shelf. Thanks Lesley and Andy :thumbsup:

IMG_9976.jpg

62.jpg

Well done Gracie..........fast and beautiful
party0002.gif

Big Well Done Gracie......................Lots of love aunty Angel :huggles:

Go Gracie!!!

Well done to you both!!

:cheers:

:cheers: well done to gracie for making her mummy proud :cheers:

I am so glad Princess Gracie won a Calenna Trophy, Kane says that can count as a wedding ring if she wants :wub:

Fast and Beautiful what more can you ask for Well Done Julie and Paul :cheers: :cheers:

well done gracie, :thumbsup: :wub: :huggles:

Who says girls can't be athletic and gorgeous?... :)

:wub:

(w00t) well done to the gorguse gracie i bet your so proud of her julie :thumbsup:

Very well done JULIE and Gracie :cheers: you certainly look made up on that photo Julie :) what a great day for you both. :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations to Gracie and what a lovely looking girl she is. :wub: :wub: You must be thrilled Julie. :thumbsup:

Well done Gracie, :huggles: nowt like your 1st trophy Julie, :thumbsup: hope you have many more to come. :cheers: Paul wont be spoiling her for winning will he. :- "

I expect you have said before, but what is Gracie's breeding? She is lovely. :wub: :wub:

:cheers: Well done Julie and of course Gracie :cheers: from all her relatives at Roedeane,Yvette :wub:

:cheers: MANY CONGRATULATIONS Gracie and Julie...and what a lovely trophy to win too!!! :cheers: :thumbsup: :wub:

Way to go Gracie! :wub: :wub: :wub: Beautiful girlie! :wub:

Well done Julie! :cheers: :huggles:

Back