The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Snugglebed

Lal

Registered
Reaction score
:) Rifle is a very happy boy, his birthday present arrived today (he is 2!) and he thinks it's going to be really useful 'cos Mum can't possibly find him in there and take him to the vets!! Thanks Deb, it's fab!

DSCF1980.jpg

DSCF1978.jpg

DSCF1977.jpg

DSCF1973.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RIFLE :cheers:

Rifle looks extremely snuggled in there :huggles: , gorgeous bed :wub: :wub: :wub:

Awww Alison,he's certainly got a good hiding place now :D

Rifle looks sooooo handsome :wub: Fantastic photos :)

:oops: Forgot to add, :cheers: [SIZE=14pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY RIFLE[/SIZE] :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
:wub: happy birthday rifle :wub: hes looks well pleased with his gorguse new snuggle bed :D

I think he's :wub: :wub: :wub: but then I am a bit biased!! Took him to Glendale show on Monday and he was sooo well behaved in all the crowds. Was going to enter him and Abi in 'best 6 legs' class of companion dog show (she has legs up to her neck and was wearing short shorts!!) but decided it was too hot and not very fair on him while he still has a sore ear.

What a gorgeous boy,he looks so cosy in his new bed...happy birthday Rifle :wub:

Awww!! he looks so cosy :)) don't they just love their snugglebeds :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Ahhh bless rifle.Once they are in there snuggle bed they dont come out.I should know Grace has one (w00t)

Back