The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Snuggle Beds

midlanderkeith

Registered
Reaction score
After logging off from k9 early this morning, thought i would go for a walk on my tod and see my badger friends at play, got back home about 4ish, and this is what greeted me, whats these snuggle beds i read about, gets cold in my living room during the night

lol bless her!!!! :wub: mine havent got the same tactics they just get in my bed!!! you try sleeping with the edster himself who will only sleep on top of your head!!! my fault didnt close cage door properly!! :b

:wub: aaaaaaaawwwww !!!!!

*lots of girly noises* :lol: you just want to pick her up and giver her a cuddle :wub:

posh totty said:
lol bless her!!!!  :wub:   mine havent got the same tactics they just get in my bed!!! you try sleeping with the edster himself who will only sleep on top of your head!!! my fault didnt close cage door properly!! :b
Im not avin her in bed with me she flatulates summat rotten, and she's got boney elbows, :lol:

midlanderkeith said:
posh totty said:
lol bless her!!!!  :wub:   mine havent got the same tactics they just get in my bed!!! you try sleeping with the edster himself who will only sleep on top of your head!!! my fault didnt close cage door properly!! :b
Im not avin her in bed with me she flatulates summat rotten, and she's got boney elbows, :lol:

farts i can deal with its his boys bits in my ear i cant!!! :x

midlanderkeith said:
After logging off from k9 early this morning, thought i would go for a walk on my tod and see my badger friends at play, got back home about 4ish, and this is what greeted me, whats these snuggle beds i read about, gets cold in my living room during the night

I think she's trying to tell you she needs a proper snuggle bed. :D Alfyn's are good but I also like the ones from Waggers. They are a tad expensive but my original one is still going strong after nearly seven years.

http://www.waggers.co.uk/

You never know Jill, maybe you'll get a surprise for christmas. :thumbsup:

posh totty said:
midlanderkeith said:
posh totty said:

pmsl, well i did post somewhere that in the next life im coming back as nova scotian duck tolling retriever, but sod it, its either a whippet or an iggy, cos i just love your lugholes our Tan :oops:

Try Alfyn's they are lovely and cosy,and worth every penny.I have 3.Lady P :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :thumbsup:

posh totty said:
midlanderkeith said:
posh totty said:

Is it worth it for having the best hot water bottle ever though? :D

My ex hub's farts were much worse than any Rifle does!!

Lal said:
posh totty said:
midlanderkeith said:
posh totty said:

Is it worth it for having the best hot water bottle ever though? :D

Farts, to crude, i like to use the phrase, sneezes from bum :lol:

[SIZE=14pt] (w00t) blue says thats his girlfriends crimbo prezzy sorted then keithy :huggles: [/SIZE][SIZE=21pt]BLUE SAYS LOVE YA SEXY MAMMA :wub: [/SIZE]

Lal said:
Is it worth it for having the best hot water bottle ever though?  :D My ex hub's farts were much worse than any Rifle does!!

Think mine give both of my boys a run for their money! ..... i have the dubious honour of twice having woken myself up with the noxious nature of my own trumps :blink:

or is that too much information???? :D

urchin said:
Lal said:
Is it worth it for having the best hot water bottle ever though?  :D

Think mine give both of my boys a run for their money! ..... i have the dubious honour of twice having woken myself up with the noxious nature of my own trumps :blink:

or is that too much information???? :D

Charlie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: (w00t)

Back