The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Snow, Glorious Snow

billyboy45

Registered
Reaction score
Roads are not passable in my wee part of the country tonight. So we can't even get home. Stuk 20 miles away from home. Good job all the dogs we're seen to, at 7 o'clock this evening. Before we left home. Need a bed somewhere now, lol. Or a tractor.

We have had a good amount last night Billy,dogs loving it though :thumbsup:

Amandaxx

same here about 4 inches of the stuff

dogs went mad running about in it when they went out there fast asleep now in front of woodburner... :D -_- ;)

My wee dogs are old now, they used to loon about in the snow but this morning the did a very quick wee wee and ran back into the house!

We've had 2" through the night Billy

We were snowed in here in Portadown this morning, but the sun has come out now, and is beginning tot melt a bit. Dogs loved it, but are all now cosied up in their warm beds. Hope you got home safe Billy from your journey.

Didn't chance it with Kirsty n Alannah. But cudnt leave the dogs all nite. So I heded off on me own, eventualy. Took me 2 hours to do a 25 minute drive. But got there in the end.took 6 attemps to get up one flippin hill, lol. Dogs loved da snow today.

We've had a fair amount here. Been out playing in it with the dogs earlier - all now fast asleep :- )

Debs

we didnt get any snow down here in kent :( but were forcast blizzards in the middle of the week, so looking forward to fun in the snow with my doglets :clown: :clown:

:* :*

billy u shud have used your old tape measure to let us know how deep the snow was. :teehee: (w00t)

Well its back with a flippin vengenge. hasnt gone away at all mind.Not even a thaw. but this last few day's, been loads more.am now one of the folk who isnt snowed in. But flippin snowed out.Cant get within 20 miles from homw da night. we've just has 6/7 more inches of the stuff,on top of the 3/4 inches we had,ffs. gona b no running this week folks.Cuz its giving more. Wish this was me own laptop.Cuz i cud put some pix up. If i remembered how,lol. yes folks. ive forgotten how to post flippin pix,hahaha.

This deep (w00t)

022-5.jpg

Not had 1 flake here - just ice, frost and more frost! I have never seen frost so dense. It took me over 20 mins just to get 1 of the car doors open!

Think I would have preferred snow LOL

Back