The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Smooth Fox Terriers

foxway

Registered
Reaction score
Hello,

''TUSKEN RAIDERS'' SMOOTH FOX TERRIER'S'' have Pedigree K.C Registered smooth fox terriers for sale. All boys Black and white. Tan and white avaliable. A beautiful litter that must be seen. Champion Sired and excellent champion 5 generation bloodline. Great show dogs and able to work to high standard also make lovley loyal family pets. A vunerable breed. Our puppies have been home reared in a loving family envoiriment with two small childen. Vaccinated, Vet checked. wormed, Free pet insurance and Free puppy starter packs. In progress with paper training.

Please call Mr or Mrs Baker on 01502730031 for more details.

Photos can be sent via email. :))

any piccies? :- " me and daughter love s.f.t.'s :wub: if there were any bitch puppies i think id be very tempted o:) (cant have any males)

kris said:
any piccies? :- " me and daughter love s.f.t.'s  :wub:     if there were any bitch puppies i think id be very tempted o:) (cant have any males)
Hi kris yes i do have some pictures of the puppies. If you send me your email addy in PM I will send you some pics, for some reason it wont let me load them on here We only had one Bitch which we are keeping the bicth named Scully who has whelped has had two litters now and is 6 so her time is up i dont want to push puppies out of her she is my baby. All of the litter are outstanding they have fantastic bone structure and ive had orders not to sell them before my stud comes down to take a look. We too are hoping to keep a dog but the quality of the pups its hard to choose which one we want. :thumbsup:

ARGGHHH!!! (w00t) Don't believe you woman!! Does my Dad know about this??!! :lol:

wild whippies said:
ARGGHHH!!!  (w00t)   Don't believe you woman!!  Does my Dad know about this??!! :lol:
I take it you are replying to kris lol dont worry i dont hink she is going to buy one just taking a look at the photos as they are too cute :wub:

wild whippies said:
ARGGHHH!!!  (w00t)   Don't believe you woman!!  Does my Dad know about this??!! :lol:
honestly!i cant even drool over some gorgeous pups! :D :wub: and youre just as bad,peeping over my shoulder an askin me to put them up so you can see them all! :- " they are gorgeous.................. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Back