The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Smirnoff,

Dylan's Angel

Registered
Reaction score
Well I had Smirnoff booked in today to be spayed,

but unfortunatly I came back from work lastnight and had to rush Smirnoff to the vets as she had not been very well, she had been trying to be sick my mum said, and when I got back she had some Diarrhoea :x

once there she had her tomie felt and Temperature taken, which dispite her having a thomomiter in her microchip she still had it the old way :">

the vet gave her 3 jabs and has given some pills for her to take and decided not to operate and to leave it till next friday,

I am happy that she has some anti-biotics and can get better, meanwhile I have given smirnoff a bit of a chicken and rice diet :b to help her tomie get better,

This is her getting comfy in my parents bed :lol:

007.jpg

:wub: aww poor love hope shes feeling better soon :huggles:

Dylan said:
Well I had Smirnoff  booked in today to be spayed,  but unfortunatly I came back from work lastnight and had to rush Smirnoff to the vets as she had not been very well,  she had been trying to be sick my mum said, and when I got back she had some Diarrhoea  :x  

once there she had her tomie felt and Temperature  taken,  which dispite her having a thomomiter in her microchip she still had it the old way  :">   

the vet gave her 3 jabs and has given some pills for her to take and decided not to operate and to leave it till next friday, 

I am happy that she has some anti-biotics and can get better, meanwhile I have given smirnoff a bit of a chicken and rice diet  :b   to help her tomie get better,

This is her getting comfy in my parents bed  :lol:

007.jpg

Sending lots of love and :huggles: from Indi and Sasha to make Smirnoff better.xxx

Sorry to hear Smirnoff is poorly hope she is better soon :huggles:

Waggy tails to her from Sidney & George

Bless her :huggles:

aww poor girl I hope she feels better soon :huggles:

BlueNoise said:
Sorry to hear Smirnoff is poorly  hope she is better soon :huggles: Waggy  tails to her  from Sidney & George

thanks everyone for the lovely comments,

Once Smirnoff is better and recovered from the spaying she will be back racing, :thumbsup: just be a few weeks thats all

Awww bless, hope she's a lot better soon :huggles:

Hope your feeling better soon Smirnoff :huggles:

getwellsoondog.gif

Get well soon Smirnoff :huggles: :luck: :luck:

Back