The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Small Whippet Wanted

sharen

Registered
Reaction score
Hello, i have two elderly RGT greyhounds and a 2 year old whippet who would luv another whippet to play with (the greys just want to sleep these days -_- ) it would be a pet home so age/colour not important just to be good with other dogs, another male would be preferable as my old grey Rosie can be a wee bit touchy with other girls, i would prefer a smallish whippet as it may become a bit tight getting them all in the back of my estate. I have been homechecked by RGT all my dogs have been speyed/neutered and are fully upto date with jabs ect and we have a nice large fully enclosed garden, Erik would just love another active friend to play with. If anyone knows of any dogs for rehoming please could you let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Sharen x

Hello, i have two elderly RGT greyhounds and a 2 year old whippet who would luv another whippet to play with (the greys just want to sleep these days -_- ) it would be a pet home so age/colour not important just to be good with other dogs, another male would be preferable as my old grey Rosie can be a wee bit touchy with other girls, i would prefer a smallish whippet as it may become a bit tight getting them all in the back of my estate. I have been homechecked by RGT all my dogs have been speyed/neutered and are fully upto date with jabs ect and we have a nice large fully enclosed garden, Erik would just love another active friend to play with. If anyone knows of any dogs for rehoming please could you let me know.
Thanks in advance.

Sharen x

Hi Sharen,welcome to k9 :thumbsup: Lovely to see you have Greyhounds and a whippet :wub: :wub:

Perhaps it might help to say what area you are in,so that folks could help you more or point you in the right direction :thumbsup:

Good luck in your search :luck:

Thanks in advance.

Sharen x

Hi Sharen,welcome to k9 :thumbsup: Lovely to see you have Greyhounds and a whippet :wub: :wub:

Perhaps it might help to say what area you are in,so that folks could help you more or point you in the right direction :thumbsup:

Good luck in your search :luck:

Hi, Thanks im in Yorkshire not that far from York itself, i have been a member on here for around three years and got my whippet from a lady on here and he has been brilliant in everyway just needs a pal to play with now they greys are getting lazy in there old age :wub:

Heres just a quick picture of my three angels

dudes161-1.jpg

:wub: :wub: :wub: what lovely looking dogs you have :thumbsup:

fingers crossed a whippy friend will be found for yours :thumbsup:

hi sharen, just like to say good luck in your search and your dogs are lovely :wub:

There was an 18month black pedigree dog looking for a home in Newcastle upon Tyne because of change in circumstances. Apparantly he is sound in every way!

There was an 18month black pedigree dog looking for a home in Newcastle upon Tyne because of change in circumstances. Apparantly he is sound in every way!
Do you have any more details and if he is still available

Thanks

Back