The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

"slips" Last Day In N.ireland

stormydog

Registered
Reaction score
I have to hold my hand up yet again to Sarah and DebbieB who have went OTT in rehoming our Slip. She leaves on the transporter later today then Deb will collect her only to drive further to drop her off with Sarah.

Im sure Sam can rest in the knowledge that Slip is going to a loving home in England..i know i can.

Im taking her to Stormont Castle grounds later for a Photo shoot before she leaves us. Im dreading walking her away from my 2.

Watch this space for pix...before they get bumped down the list ;)

look at her with her big bro..

S8303387.jpg

S8303383.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
beautiful pics of bruv and sis :wub: Like you John i want to say a big thanks to Debbie for all she is doing for Slip and I cannot wait to get the gorgeous lady into my home where she will meet up with Flynn and Lily again....that is going to be one special moment..John,you have done a fantastic job with this girl..you really should be so proud of the change you have made in her :wub: and I cant wait to continue that love when she gets to mine :huggles:

slip is looking gorgeous :wub: i hope she has a good journey :huggles: well done all :thumbsup:

I have to hold my hand up yet again to Sarah and DebbieB who have went OTT in rehoming our Slip. She leaves on the transporter later today then Deb will collect her only to drive further to drop her off with Sarah.
Im sure Sam can rest in the knowledge that Slip is going to a loving home in England..i know i can.

Im taking her to Stormont Castle grounds later for a Photo shoot before she leaves us. Im dreading walking her away from my 2.

S8303387.jpg

S8303383.jpg

they are a charming pair

am familar with the history of this dog but sounds lik you rescued this dog

was she in a bad why?

at least shes goin to a good home

Oh John i wouldn't say OTT it is my pleasure what is OTT is i have bought her a green quilt, food bowl, new house collar and a ID tag, just as moving in pressie's, can't wait untill she has landed and on my way down to Sarah's where she is going to be as spoilt as she has been at yours,

A big well done to you all I know she is going to be spoilt rotten when she arives at Sarahs.

:) slip is looking lovely john im sure she will be happy and loved in her new home oh and congrats to her new owner shes a lovely dog :) julie

Slip is stunning cant wait to see her when she comes to sarahs :) John and Sarah you both are insperations to everyone for what you have both done for these dogs ;)

Now that she is away from Sams does that mean her daughter from the litter is now alone? Breaks my heart to think how bewildered she must be if she is still there now without her mother to cuddle up to and keep warm :(

I do hope she is ok :( and not going to produce a litter that won't be looked after either :(

Now that she is away from Sams does that mean her daughter from the litter is now alone? Breaks my heart to think how bewildered she must be if she is still there now without her mother to cuddle up to and keep warm :( I do hope she is ok :( and not going to produce a litter that won't be looked after either :(
Valid question Claire. Sam has other dogs there and that is infact why i offered to get her another home as hes got more than his hands filled at the minute. Gailforce has been in with other dogs and away from her mum regularly since she was 5 weeks. I know where youre coming from re-missing her mum but i seen her on Sunday and shes spot on and enjoying herself with the rest.

Answering Irish Setters question, also a good one, i wouldnt say rescueing is the right word at all, it was simply the right time for me to offer Sammy the chance to have her rehomed. Fair play to him he seen sense and agreed.

none of that matters right at this minute, lets get her here and have a photo fest, cos thats whats gonna happen when she gets to miss painted's house, sod barack obama slips coming :lol:

S8303387.jpg

S8303383.jpg
i would like to congratulate all three of you for all the time and effort you have given and will continue to give to ensure Slip has a lovely home. I am writing this with her daughter Jade lying at my feet. She was hoping to see her mum at Ballywalter but we will see her sometime. We would have taken Slip ourselves if we had the room . :huggles: :wub: :to her in her new home

Just an up date: i have just spoken to lenny the transporter driver he will arrive at the rendevouz at 12 lunchtime :)

Awww Slip is looking fantastic John :wub: you have done well for her :)

Well done to Sarah and Debbie too for all they are doing :huggles:

Have a safe trip to Sarahs debbie :huggles:

Back