The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Slip

Ahhh Sarah those pics are great :D i cant belive u have 6 dogs must be madness in your house when they are all running round playing LOL and i see u have one called Blue :D i was thinking of that for my New puppy :D

this is my beautiful daughter Nancy with Blue :wub:

P1090983.jpg

P1090984.jpg

P1090979.jpg

Coco and Daisy :wub: :wub:

P1090976.jpg

P1090977.jpg

P1090979.jpg
AWW BLOODY HELL SARAH YOUVE GOT SUCH A HAPPY CONTENT BUNCH ! Nancy..who are you bringing to Monmouth with you..little Coco ?

Cant wait to see Slip again along with 4 of her pups !

sarah.....she is just beautiful :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Ahhh Sarah those pics are great :D i cant belive u have 6 dogs must be madness in your house when they are all running round playing LOL and i see u have one called Blue :D i was thinking of that for my New puppy :D

this is my beautiful daughter Nancy with Blue :wub:

P1090983.jpg

P1090984.jpg

P1090979.jpg

Coco and Daisy :wub: :wub:

P1090976.jpg

P1090977.jpg

P1090979.jpg
AWW BLOODY HELL SARAH YOUVE GOT SUCH A HAPPY CONTENT BUNCH ! Nancy..who are you bringing to Monmouth with you..little Coco ?

Cant wait to see Slip again along with 4 of her pups !

Hi John it's Nancy :lol: Going to bring Coco to Monmouth and I can't wait to meet China!

Be brilliant for all the pups to meet mum. :)

firstly got to say ... WELL DONE SARAH ..for getting 6 out of the 7 in one shot :D its so difficult to get 2 in 1 :lol:

love looking at your lot there lovely :wub: :wub: :wub:

You did very well there sarah :D 6 out of 7 :wacko:

Slip is looking stunning :wub: as are all your lot :wub: :huggles:

Lovely pictures. Slip's a beautiful girl. I like your pics of her at Sandbanks, too. She's going to have a lovely life with you, Sarah!

XX

great pics of your lot

slip looks like she is settleing in with the others just great.

Back