The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Slip

Painted Lady

tattoo luvver
Registered
Reaction score
Oh I cant help but click away with the camera at this lady :wub: I bathed her and as expected she was a dream..these are some pics after :wub:

P1090949.jpg

P1090939.jpg

P1090940.jpg

P1090941.jpg

P1090943.jpg

P1090954.jpg

Isnt she just beautiful?!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
So pleased for u Sarah :) Slip is stunning cant wate to meet her :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Aw Sarah, Slip is gorgeous!!! How about a shot of all your lot together?? :D or am I asking the impossible (w00t)

Aw Sarah, Slip is gorgeous!!! How about a shot of all your lot together?? :D or am I asking the impossible (w00t)
Sounds like a great picture - come on Sarah, do your stuff!!!

She does have the most beautiful eyes

she has setled in well sarah :)

Tina..that is a great idea!! Probably take me all night to get them all to sit still but I will do me best :teehee:

right,this is as good as it gets people..trying to get them all together is a nightmare...had them all posed lovely.went to take a pic and Blue moved off the settee..aaaargghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

P1090960.jpg

aww...mum and daughter :wub:

P1090963.jpg

P1090962.jpg

P1090965.jpg

P1090967.jpg

P1090960.jpg

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Ahhh Sarah those pics are great :D i cant belive u have 6 dogs must be madness in your house when they are all running round playing LOL and i see u have one called Blue :D i was thinking of that for my New puppy :D

Ahhh Sarah those pics are great :D i cant belive u have 6 dogs must be madness in your house when they are all running round playing LOL and i see u have one called Blue :D i was thinking of that for my New puppy :D
Don't worry Christine, Sarah hasn't really got 6 dogs...she's got 7 :lol: :lol: :lol:

she dose have the most hypnotic eyes dosent she carnt wait to meet her Pagen sends his love to mummy. :wub:

PMSL 7 :lol: :lol: :lol: (w00t) id be dizzy with all them running round :D

But must add dont they all look lush together :wub:

this is my beautiful daughter Nancy with Blue :wub:

P1090983.jpg

P1090984.jpg

P1090979.jpg

Coco and Daisy :wub: :wub:

P1090976.jpg

P1090977.jpg

P1090979.jpg

That first pic of Your Daughter and Blue is fab i love it, you have a very Lovely family pets and all :wub: :wub:

U must be a very proud mummy :D

right,this is as good as it gets people..trying to get them all together is a nightmare...had them all posed lovely.went to take a pic and Blue moved off the settee..aaaargghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
P1090960.jpg

aww...mum and daughter :wub:

P1090963.jpg

P1090962.jpg

P1090965.jpg

P1090967.jpg

P1090960.jpg

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:
slip looks well comfy on the first pic sarah,you would think she has always lived with you,and i love your whippet ornaments on the window sill :D

P1090967.jpg

Well you're nearly there with this one Sarah...keep trying please :D

and I still love Coco and Daisy the best :wub: :wub: :wub:

What fantastic pics Sarah Slip looks gorgeous,I bet she thinks she's died and gone to heaven. Jade sends :wub: :huggles: to Mum and her siblings

Back