The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Slip,flynn And Lily....

Painted Lady

tattoo luvver
Registered
Reaction score
Another scorcher here so whizzed lurchers down the beach....

P1110678.jpg

P1110680.jpg

P1110683.jpg

P1110684.jpg

P1110681.jpg

P1110682.jpg

:D :D :D

Lucky you.. lucky dogs... A great way to get them out and for a run and cool at the same time... :thumbsup: can't take mine out in this heat at the min.. have to wait til late evening..

Nice to see a few brave lads there too.... :lol:

Tracey x

great pics sarah :) ,you are so lucky living so close to the beach

looks like the really enjoyed it :wub:

Great Pics Sarah Flynn And Lily Are Inseprible Anit They :D

oh lucky lucky lurchers :D wish i was at the coast today.

look at long legs lily :p is she the tallest ?

so nice to see mum ,son and daughter enjoying life :thumbsup: :wub: :wub: 8)

Those Lurchers are really in heaven aren't they, what a life - they deserve it though ;)

please can we come to the beach next time we would love it as well 8)

:D great to see the dogs enjoying themselves sarah espeacially on a hot day like today 8)

Sarah!!! Were you taking pictures of the tribe, or the talent??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

But seriously, they look so happy and what lovely pics of them enjoying themselves (the lurchers!!!!!!) :D

:wub: lovely pics girl of the three, flynn's as tall as slip (w00t)

Great pics of the lurchers Sarah :D Love the beach where you live,bet its really busy 8) will miss going there this year :(

:D

Aww what lovley whips :D

I take in Bransomes is dog friendly then? we were down a few weeks ago and met several lurchs on the dog beach bit at sandbanks :D

Will be back down again in next weekend, so if you are on the poole area beaches and spot 2 beddy whips one grey and one tan running riot, and an old collie refusing to come out of the sea that will be me lol :D

We love it down there

Claire

lovely piccies sarah......sooo wished i lived nearer to the coast ;)

I take in Bransomes is dog friendly then? we were down a few weeks ago and met several lurchs on the dog beach bit at sandbanks :D

Will be back down again in next weekend, so if you are on the poole area beaches and spot 2 beddy whips one grey and one tan running riot, and an old collie refusing to come out of the sea that will be me lol :D

We love it down there

Claire

hiya claire :D branksome chine is dog friendly to the left side from the resturant..that is all year round..i think that is the only beach in Poole that you can let them off lead this time off year...studland beach is ok but you have to keep them on lead but it is a naturists beach too so you might get more than you bargained for there :eek:

We love it down there

Claire

hiya claire :D branksome chine is dog friendly to the left side from the resturant..that is all year round..i think that is the only beach in Poole that you can let them off lead this time off year...studland beach is ok but you have to keep them on lead but it is a naturists beach too so you might get more than you bargained for there :eek:
yer wrinkley old gits :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Great pics of your 3 lurchers sarah :wub: :wub: :wub:

Best way for them to cool down this weather eh :D

:D ah yes i did the 'heather' walk behind studland bay and saw a selection of bums popping up in the dunes :lol:

We didnt try branksomes but will do next weekend for sure :D

And did discover dogs are allowed off all year at the ferry end of sandbanks, which really surprised me, and also seems to be dog off the lead friendly down at southbourne :D

Roll on thursday for some more purbeck camping and beach walking with the furries :D

my girls at sandbanks :D

P5200452-600.jpg

P5200457-600.jpg

P5190434-600.jpg

P5210473-600.jpg

P5240517-600.jpg

hiya..great pics my dear! thats right,hengistbury head beach is dog friendly all year round too and after a run there you can fill yer boots in the hungry hiker cafe :D maybe catch up one day eh?

sarah x

hiya..great pics my dear! thats right,hengistbury head beach is dog friendly all year round too and after a run there you can fill yer boots in the hungry hiker cafe :D maybe catch up one day eh? sarah x
:D ahh cant wait to get down there again, will give you a buzz when we are down and see if we can do a walk somewhere, be lovley to see all the pointies together :D

Back