The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Skc

julie_s said:
Here's a link to some info about the weekend bridge closures for people travelling from the north...
Bridge repairs

Oh and there's also a page with suggested alternative routes. :thumbsup:

[SIZE=21pt]NORTH ????[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]Is there anywhere FURTHER North? I thought the next place North was where the Inuit live. [/SIZE] :clown:

Last edited by a moderator:
dawn said:
julie_s said:
Here's a link to some info about the weekend bridge closures for people travelling from the north...
Bridge repairs

Oh and there's also a page with suggested alternative routes. :thumbsup:

[SIZE=21pt]NORTH ????[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]Is there anywhere FURTHER North? I thought the next place North was where the Inuit live. [/SIZE] :clown:

:blink: I'm another three hours north of Edinburgh and Emma's another hour north of me :teehee:

Last time I looked we had The Telephone and indoor toilets..... and I get dinner from the supermarket, not down at the ice-hole.... :sweating: :lol:

:- " Hi,

Does anyone know how many are entered yet?

Jenny

Has anybody seen an order of judging anywhere???

If Italians are not first in our ring then it might save us having to leave home at 5am to avoid all those horrible bridge repairs..... :(

Cant help you there but good luck :luck: We are leaving at 430am, this is only the third time ave been at a show in about 17years without my dad! so if anyone sees a blonde youngish girl looking half asleep and confused with a whippet in one hand and a rucksack in the other please come and help me (w00t) (w00t)

I read last night that the road works on the fourth road bridge have been called off this weekend has anyone else heard this news?

Yeh they are cancelled :cheers: I'll have to make sure i keep a tight hold of Keano then incase he turns into Keano the Kite :lol: :lol: What time are you leaving ?

So Scottish K9ers - what is the latest weather report from up there? :)

I think the wind is forecast to die down tomorrow! :thumbsup:

Hi

Windy, sunny, showery, cold, warm.

Just really a typical Scottish day :thumbsup:

Honestly when the sun comes out it is lovely although windy but when it goes behind a cloud whippets need their coats on.

Some of the showers have been heavy but most are just light and annoying.

Wendy

I think its going to be windy and sunny for tomorrow with some small showers, lets hope it stays dry for the whippets and then it can rain all day :lol:

Good luck all going tomorrow :luck: :luck: Look forward to the results ...and pics please :- " :- "

whippynit said:
Good luck all going tomorrow :luck:   :luck: Look forward to the results ...and pics please :- "  :- "

Im taking my photographer (Rach), so will make sure we get some pictures :thumbsup:

Sounds like i better pack the Whippets raincoats (and mine for that matter :lol: )

neave said:
Cant help you there but good luck :luck: We are leaving at 430am, this is only the third time ave been at a show in about 17years without my dad! so if anyone sees a blonde youngish girl looking half asleep and confused with a whippet in one hand and a rucksack in the other please come and help me  (w00t)   (w00t)

(w00t) :lol: If we see you entering the Iggy ring with your whippet we'll give you a kick up the backside and send you off in the right direction....... :lol:

Probably won't see you but :luck: :luck:

jok said:
Im taking my photographer (Rach), so will make sure we get some pictures :thumbsup:
Sounds like i better pack the Whippets raincoats (and mine for that matter :lol: )

:luck: look forward to seeing the pics :thumbsup:

Back