The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Skc Championship Show Aug 2008

Dicky said:
Good pics from SKC.  Nice to see them as I did not attend.    Just one point - winner of Ylg /bitch - on right in photo was Tradewind Touch of Magic - litter sister of T. Touch of Gold shown on the left - winner of Post. Grad.

Hi Dicky ,

Thanks for pointing it out , I was half asleep when I put them on -_- but corrected it 3 posts back .

Glad you likes them and hopefully I'll get some more at Darlington and Driffield .

Byee

Jax

JAXASS14D said:
Dicky said:
Good pics from SKC.   Nice to see them as I did not attend.    Just one point - winner of Ylg /bitch - on right in photo was Tradewind Touch of Magic - litter sister of T. Touch of Gold shown on the left - winner of Post. Grad.

Hi Dicky ,

Thanks for pointing it out , I was half asleep when I put them on -_- but corrected it 3 posts back .

Glad you likes them and hopefully I'll get some more at Darlington and Driffield .

Byee

Jax

This time make sure you come up and say hello :huggles: , Im at both :luck:

JAXASS14D said:
doris said:
Yay, some dog show pics - I haven't seen any for ages, thanks for posting them :thumbsup: I wish you went to every show! :lol:
I wish I went to every show too LOL . I had a great day surrounded in whippets and there was even an added bit of excitement when the smoke alarm went off and we all had to leave the hall - some loon was smoking in the toilets :wacko:

There's always one, isn't there. Great pics though. Jax ...... you look like a rabbit in headlights!!! LOL!!

JAX said:
JAXASS14D said:
Dicky said:
Good pics from SKC.   Nice to see them as I did not attend.    Just one point - winner of Ylg /bitch - on right in photo was Tradewind Touch of Magic - litter sister of T. Touch of Gold shown on the left - winner of Post. Grad.

Hi Dicky ,

Byee

Jax

This time make sure you come up and say hello :huggles: , Im at both :luck:

I promise to say hello next time :huggles:

Sarsanet said:
JAXASS14D said:
JAX said:
Thanks for the picture of Peanut ,
but what do [SIZE=14pt]I [/SIZE]look like  (w00t)   (w00t)   Look like a rabbit caught in the headlights who hasnt slept for 6 weeks  :oops:

I saw someone taking pics , why didnt you come over to say hello after  :huggles: ? I always enjoy meeting fellow k9ers :huggles:

Sorry Jax but I was too busy waiting for the dogs to look at their best I wasn't paying enough attention to their owners (w00t) . I'll shout cheese next time (w00t) .

It's great to see these photos & thanks so much for putting the show names of the dogs concerned above each one. It's such a help to those of us overseas who don't know the dogs or the handlers so are completely lost when only pet names are used.

Many congratulations to Jessie & Johnstone for all their big wins & also to John & Angela McLeod here in Oz who bred him.

Just to prove Bailey isn't a fluke they've done it again with an absolutely stunning MPD just starting his career & being noticed by everyone.

Gail any photos of this puppy ?

JAXASS14D said:
Dicky said:

Hi Dicky ,

Byee

Jax

Great photos Jax . Look forward to seeing more from Darlington & Driffield . :thumbsup:

dawn said:
[SIZE=13pt]"George, put your hands on your hips and let me look at that little thing you keep in your trousers.[/SIZE] 

I've had to put my glasses on to make sure I can see it."

What is she doing ?

Back