I need a place to rest my belly :sweating:

002.jpg

It's your fault so you'll do :thumbsup:

004.jpg

great news lesley :thumbsup: how far gone is she :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, looks like there's definitely babies in there! :wub: :huggles:

Wow !!!!!!

You did well keeping that quiet. What lovely puppies they are going to have :huggles:

How did she put on all that weight...................

did she quit smoking :lol:

Doesn't she look well

Wonder how many little half heads are brewing in there :wub:

Awwwwww, can;t wait to see the pups when they are born.

Mummy looks as if sheis taking this all in her stride :wub:

Wow shes looking brilliant... :huggles: :luck: and isnt it lovely of the doting dad to be a cushion for her... :huggles: :wub:

Whats the due date Lesley..? or thereabouts...

:lol: lovely to see her lying on Kane and making him suffer a tiny bit too.

Is she rubbing oil on herself to avoid stretch marks? :p

Janimal said:
Wow shes looking brilliant... :huggles:   :luck:   and isnt it lovely of the doting dad to be a cushion for her... :huggles:   :wub: Whats the due date Lesley..? or thereabouts...

Around 3rd of Feb Janis :wub:

Rae said:
:lol: lovely to see her lying on Kane and making him suffer a tiny bit too.Is she rubbing oil on herself to avoid stretch marks?  :p

I daren't mention stretch marks to her (w00t) she'll be motified :*

great photo of Spry giving the Daddy whatfor with her blossoming belly, :luck: with the forthcoming big event

how beautiful Spry looks, practically glowing.... :wub:

:luck:

Thankyou for your nice wishes everyone :huggles: :huggles:

Wow!!! I'm really surprised Lesely! I don't mean that in a bad way, I just remember you always saying you would find it so hard to breed and let them go.

Congrats on the impending litter!

Wendy

A-har! Pirate puppies... (w00t) theres's bound to be a couple or three in there! Good luck with them :luck: .

chelynnah said:
Wow!!!  I'm really surprised Lesely!  I don't mean that in a bad way, I just remember you always saying you would find it so hard to breed and let them go.

Wendy

She hasn't actually said she's going to let them go, Wendy! (w00t) :lol: :lol:

chelynnah said:
Wow!!!  I'm really surprised Lesely!  I don't mean that in a bad way, I just remember you always saying you would find it so hard to breed and let them go.

Wendy

When we first got the whips we always had the intention of breeding ourselves for a puppy but then Spry came and then Kane so after 4 whippets all bought in we decided our next/last one :- " would be home made :wub:

We wanted to wait until the dogs were all old enough to deal with the change and the logical choice was Spry, the twins are a pair and I'm not sure they would understand big changes like that to happen to the other, I know that probably sounds daft but you know your own dogs don't you.

Spry and Kane have always been close and for a stud I couldn't think of a dog which didnt have what Kane has :wub: :wub:

Yes it will be hard no doubt about it to let them go :sweating: but I will have 5 lovely dogs with me to take my mind off that :huggles:

Back