The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

SIMPLY THE BEST

• Thread starter RCHSAMSARA@TISCALI.CO.UK
  • Start date
R

RCHSAMSARA@TISCALI.CO.UK

;) EVERYBODY HAS THIER OWN OPINION ON THE BEST YD/LB

DOG"S THEY HAVE SEEN,SO COME ON AND PICK WHAT YOU THINK ARE" SIMPLY THE BEST " TOP 5 BITCHES & TOP 5 DOGS

??? I HAVE BEEN RACING SINCE 1972 SO I HAVE SEEN QUITE A FEW  :0   MY SELECTION ( NO DOUBT A FEW WILL DISAGREE )  

BITCHES                            DOGS

NO COMMENT                          STIENMAN

TYCOOL                                 TYRONE

SUPOSE SO                             GRASSCUTTER

SWIFT WIND                            SING ON

KERRY" DREAM                          LAURA"S DREAM

MY SELECTION IS BASED ON HOW DOGS WOULD PERFORM AGINST THE DOGS OF TODAY :I HAVE BASED MY SELECTION

ON WHAT TIMES THEY WHERE DOING THEN AND TODAYS TIMES :)

Well here's my choice's

bitches                       dogs

swift holly                   xspell

little madam                crazy cracker

showtime                    razzmatazz

fly free                       laura's dream

triple mystery              streisand

my choices are from within the last few years.......mainly cos i have only been racing for about 10 yrs.

no doubt some other decent dogs will come to me.......probably in the middle of the night!!! ???

Here's mine in no particular order, [wish i could pick more]

bitches

swift holly                 my favorite

kerry's dream            looked like she could take off

swift wind                too fast to last very long

haizy maizy              super consistant

just splendid            brilliant a blast from the past

dogs

steinman                 small with the heart of a lion

razzamattaz             super fast

grasscutter              brilliant sprinter

laura's dream            could sprint or stay

little jim                   nothing this dog couldn't do my

favorite

wish it was top ten instead of five  [i seem to like small sprinters instead of stayers]

Can't believe all the non-ped people that come on here and there's only four posted on this topic - come on you lot, everyone has their own favourite's and no-one can disagree (well maybe one or two will)!!

Here's mine, based on dogs i have seen run, there probably have been better dogs around about the same time which i haven't seen run!!

Dogs

Freewheeler

Slippy Blue

Stewart

Razzamatazz

Indian Joe

Laura's Dream

Sailor

Predator

Xspell

Valentine

Bitches

Xstacy

Try Sex

Little Madam

No Comment

Girl's Talk

Hillside Honey

Swift Ellie

Swift Dancer

As you can see i got a bit carried away - this is after i've narrowed it down!!!

These are just off the top of my head and I`ll edit as I think of others/ better choices:

Bitches;

Evita

Dark Peak

Little Madam

Swift Holly

Xstacy

Dogs;

Good as Gold

Xspell

Stewart

Crazy Cracker

Son of a bitch

I haven`t seen one of these dogs running but it`s records speak for it`s self and I just couldn`t leave it out.

The best bitches in my opinion ..........

Cracker, swift holly, swift wind, swift dancer. dancing wind, xstacy........                            

Dogs.-- Kirby, crazy cracker, expell, xstatic, shooting star.    lauras dream, dream vision

bitches

fluke

evita

extacy

uptown girl

dancin wind

dogs

gillett

a kinda magic

son of a bitch

mad mick

cassino

could go on forever so heres just a few,all great bend dogs :D

lets not forget close company, gillettes brother who broke his leg when starting a promising career, and micks mystery, spellbound and of course my own bitch fancy free..and Tiny Toon ;)   ;)   :D

The best heavyweight has to be Son of a Bitch.......

In my opinion Jacks back was the fastest no limit,and i do not think the big dogs now are as fast on the straights as the dogs in the early 90s.

WE ARE GETTING AWAY FROM THE SUBJECT HERE A BIT  ???

ITS NOT BEST HEAVYWIEGHT THIS POST IS FOR BEST YD/LB YOU

THINK YOU HAVE SEEN :)

:D why, my own of course John ;)   ;)   ;) Fancy Free and Tiny Toon both retired now though, but yard for pound they would give the rest a run as would your cloe ;) etc ;)   :p   :)   :D  talk about blowing yr own trumpet ha ha ha...........

Without doubt, the best dog i ever have seen run was Swift Holly, week in and week out she run and won finals against other class dogs and her owners never took her out of the way of other dogs or for easy racing, if another dog did get within a yard of her she had the ability to change gear and go away from them, it must have been heartbreaking to be in the same weight class as her when she wasnt spot on never mind when she was. I do not think that we will ever see the like of her again, but if we do, people who did not see her run week after week will see another racing legend.

IF A DOG IS GOOD ENOUGH IT WILL HAVE IT'S DAY....... ;)LOok at the whippet  hall of fame, they were all good dogs, to achieve the title " Racing Champion" is hard enough it's even harder attaining the SUPREME title, i say  the best whippets who could and can run the best at yard a pound are all in the whippet hall of fame, or will be shortly.....the best little dog i have seen  over the last ten years has got to be Slippy Blue the best little bitch is cracker, overall i would say either Little Lucy or Reberta D, the times may be faster now but boy they could run.................

:p   ;)   :p   :D

best ylb bitches shift holly fly free no coment double xx treble xxx dogs steward indian joe no sweat winning titles at 7 laura,sdream defently blue

swift wind was a great bitch also cheeky madam has these bitchs won he top ten even though they were quite heavy

little madam ,swift holly , slippy blue , more games

are my favorites

jacks back best all time scr dog

have to say best all time little has to be pidgion/ china

little gordie fame

sonny boy

dundee

little star

Back