The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Simba & Chip

sky

Registered
Reaction score
Simba won 100 yard dash at thame on Sunday, 5.80 (i think) (w00t)

Then Chip was winning on Monday at 5.80 til she was beaten by the last dog at 5.78. :rant: but at least she wasnt injured. :sweating:

We entered simba into 1000 guineas race but just got beaten by a greyhound. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
well done ann your dogs did great that greyhound was a flying lol

very proud of flash 4 being res champ on saturday and champ on sunday , losing to the same greyhound as simba

had a great weekend thanks 2 everyone :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Well done Anne & Josh on your wins, cant wait to see you both at the next game show to see more of your doggies racing :) :thumbsup: xx

well done you tow and to all the winners.

Well done Anne with Simba & Chip in the 100 yard dash, dont think i see them run but sounds good times for unders. Your broken coated saluki x which Steve was walking round with on saturday could of easily been hiden in my boot ;)

Well done Josh for going one better on the sunday - you beat my rough coated greyhound on the saturday in the semis of the all in.

It was a good day for me on the saturday - My little rat won 'chase the bunny' ( as i didnt think there was normal coursing ) Then the other two got through to the semi's in the normal coursing. The donkey also won the 100 yard dash with a time of 5.60 don't ask how :wacko:

lol thanks tom i tell u what your dog was flying in the 100 yard dash haha :teehee:

Well done simba!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Well done Anne with Simba & Chip in the 100 yard dash, dont think i see them run but sounds good times for unders. Your broken coated saluki x which Steve was walking round with on saturday could of easily been hiden in my boot ;)
Well done Josh for going one better on the sunday - you beat my rough coated greyhound on the saturday in the semis of the all in.

It was a good day for me on the saturday - My little rat won 'chase the bunny' ( as i didnt think there was normal coursing ) Then the other two got through to the semi's in the normal coursing. The donkey also won the 100 yard dash with a time of 5.60 don't ask how :wacko:
Well done Tom with Basil in the 100yd dash, not bad for a rough coated donkey!!!

Back