The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Shugborough Hall, Staffordshire.

peony

Registered
Reaction score
Had a great day at Shugborough Hall Game Fair on Sunday ..................just a shame I missed friends on the Saturday, but I am sure there will be other times we all can meet up. :flowers:

Here are a few pictures taken during the day.

IMG_5578.jpg

Here is Archer :wub: who ran well, to take the Overs straight racing championship.

IMG_5505-1.jpg

IMG_5499.jpg

Reserve dog was Jud, owned by Richard and third place went to Blaze, last years Midland Game Fair winner. All three dogs ran well, pictures I have show how close the dogs were halfway up the track, but a special well done must be said to Linda, who has done Blaze proud, with this being his first run since being injured :cheers:

Anyone name this chap ????

IMG_5526.jpg

And here is Lady Lou of Lurcherville, with the delightful Dizzy Lizzie :wub:

IMG_5556-1.jpg

IMG_5552.jpg

Angel ........soooooooooooooo refined and gentle

IMG_5507.jpg

and Tubby, who saw the camera and immediately started barking

IMG_5539.jpg

And last, but not least, Ruby, out of Flora, by Basil, a real chip off the old block :wub:

IMG_5541.jpg

Excellant pix of some charcters Caroline and well done you !

Well done :thumbsup: Looks to have been a sunnier day on the Sunday ... 8)

Some very nice dogs there.. !!

Tracey x

Well done Archer. love Pat and Ebony. xx

Well done Archer! Poor Rowan could use some of that professional slippage me thinks :b

At least I didn't let him down in the showing - he won his class and best pair with his brother ArchIE :wub:

Big thanks must go to the poor judge! What a long day!

Caroline.You've just made my night girl.Well done you.Gave ARCHER a big hug for me,and tell him uncle billy says good on him.Told you all the problems he caused you would be worth it,if you waited.Brill news.well done.That add's another racing Champ to the long list that came from my Kennel's.Yes im bragging.Why not.Thankyou. ...Billy...

Well done Archer! Poor Rowan could use some of that professional slippage me thinks :b
At least I didn't let him down in the showing - he won his class and best pair with his brother ArchIE :wub:

Big thanks must go to the poor judge! What a long day!

Thats a great result Sheona and Trudy :cheers: and of course not forgetting the brothers! At least your day improved after such a 'shi..y' start !!

I did feel sorry for Rowan ............a rather thuggish dog was drawn against him in the coursing, who proceeded to barge him right off the track, giving him no chance to get anywhere near the first gate. I am sure his time will come again though and very soon. :D

Back