The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Showbred Whippet Needs New Home!

sounds as though whippynit has done the right thing by her pup, it must be heart breaking when you need to give up your pup like this. But in the end it is better for both the owner and the dog. Im sure that in the future whippynit will once again have another pup to care for and to love.

sharron

harrycarrot said:
Hi everyone. I am the breeder of Lisa's whippet. I just want to say thank you for all your comments and encouragement to Lisa. Hopefully between us we can sort things out and ensure the pup involved has a happy life.I cannot stress enough how important it is to contact the breeder if you ever have any difficulties. I appreciate how difficult this can sometimes be, but any responsible breeder should always ensure they are there for you.

I am sure this will have a happy ending whatever happens.

Good luck to all you whippeteers out there and thank you for the kind comments made about my pups that were at NCWC on Saturday. Im not sure who the lady was who made them, but its nice to know other people can see what I am seeing in my whippets!  :D

welcome to k9 harrycarrot :thumbsup:

i hope you can find a nice home for the pup, it must be heartbreaking for Lisa to have to give up the dog after getting attatched to it, i've got my fingers crossed for a happy outcome :luck: :luck: :luck:

p.s well done last saturday at NCWC, after a bit of settling in at the start your pup moved really well in the end and did you proud :thumbsup:

becka

Lisa, you're very brave airing your situation openly like this, :luck: for the future and hope your pup finds a good , loving home

Julie D

so glad all is well :thumbsup:

any good breeder will help where they can and harrycarrot (w00t) is thankfully one of them :thumbsup:

good luck to the little dog , lisa and the breeder :huggles:

Back