The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Sheila Webb/rob Poole Memorial

friggsy

Registered
Reaction score
52 DOGS RACING TODAY. WEATHER HELD OUT FOR US ON THE LAST DAY OF OUR THREE DAY EVENT. THE RESULTS ARE;

BITCHES 20LB

R MAYSTAG

B SHES A FLYER

W SASHA FIERCE 1ST

BK HOPALONG CASSIDY

24LB HEAT 1

R TINKERS ROSE

B WADDLE ON 1ST

W LITTLE GUESS

HEAT 2

R TINKERS FANTASY

B PIE AND MASH

W CANDY MILL 1ST AND CLASS

28LB HEAT 1

R RUBY ROOSTER

B BAG OF GEMS

W BADA BING

BK MATRONS TOUCH

O MEGA DELIGHT 1ST AND CLASS

HEAT 2

R GEMHEERA

B SHOW GIRL 1ST

W DOWN FOR SOUTH

BK MILLIE THE MOOCHA

32LB

R BARRACADE

B COOKIE

W PUSH THE BUTTON

BK WHATS THE STORY 1ST

DOGS 20LB

R TWIST & PULSE 1ST

B VIVS TWILIGHT

W KINDA IMPACT

BK NOTORIOUS

24LB

R RUSSIAN ROULETTE

B MATEYS TOUCH 1ST

W BLACK TINKER

28LB

R I TINK

B JUST PARADISE

W SWIFT BOY 1ST

BK SPIDERS MAN

32LB

R ANNIES DOG W/D

B LUCKY DARLING 1ST

W BIGLAND MAX

BK BARKING MAD

SCRATCH 36LB

R JOHN WAYNE

B TINKERS GIFT

W WHATS THE RUSH 1ST

40LB

R ZOLA BUDD

NO LIMIT

R KING LOUIS

B BIGLAND BAILEY 1ST

W MILES AWAY

BK MAID YOU RUN

O ELECTION DAY

PUPS 25LB

R SMACK BACK

PUPS 32LB

R ANNIES DOG

VET 25LB

R CALAMITY JANE

VETS 32LB

R GUY FOX 1ST

B DJ DARLING

24LB BITCH X HEAT

R CANDYMILL 1ST AND CLASS

B WADDLE ON

28LB

R SHOWGIRL W/D

B MEGA DELIGHT 1ST AND CLASS

THE FINALS

PUPS

R ANNIES DOG 1ST

B SMACK BACK

VETS

R GUY FOX

B CALAMITY JANE

SCRATCH

R BIGLAND BAILEY 2ND

B ZOLA BUDD 3RD

W WHATS THE RUSH 1ST

BITCHES

R WHATS THE STORY 4TH

B MEGA DELIGHT 1ST

W CANDYMILL 2ND

BK SASHA FIERCE 3RD

DOGS

R LUCKY DARLING 4TH

B SWIFT BOY 3RD

W MATEYS TOUCH 2ND

BK TWIST & PULSE 1ST

THE SUPREME WINNER OF THE SHEILA WEBB AND ROB POOLE MEMORIAL WINNER FOR 2012

R MEGA DELIGHT 1ST

B TWIST & PULSE

Another good turnout well done meg delight and Stoke crew look like she on top form and not forget mr pocket twist & pulse and sup scr what's the rush sup scr again really keeping up the way she left off on bends all so well done rest of winners and Thurrock wrc :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done to all the winners :thumbsup: Well done Andrew with Twist & Pulse :thumbsup: swift boy :thumbsup: Lucky Darling :thumbsup: Show girl :thumbsup: sounds like you all had a great weekend :- )

Elaine x

A big well to all the winners and workers today, A special well done to all the Old Hall dogs who run their hearts out, :)) Maxi running 3 days on the trot Tam and Keeley :D

Well done all the winners & a big well done to [THE NO1 TRAINER] Mr.Pocket. :thumbsup:

A big well to all the winners and workers today, A special well done to all the Old Hall dogs who run their hearts out, :)) Maxi running 3 days on the trot Tam and Keeley :D
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thanks for the results and well done everyone :thumbsup:

A special big well done to Glynis Steve,& Mega Delight(Jack the Lad X Miss Daisy),Geoff & I are really pleased for you.

She must have ran her heart out :thumbsup:

Well done Meg :wub:

well done all the winners some classy animals running,mega delight must of run a stormer to take supreme with so many good littleuns out :thumbsup:

well done sasha fierce taking her class. good to see her back on track also cookie :luck:

sounds like a canny day out.

Big well done to Glynis and Steve and of course meg :wub: :wub: would have loved to see her run :)

Big well done all winners, ESP andy and Lou with Cain, and Steve and Glynis with meg on winning sup.

Tam & keeley

well done to the old hall mob and to thurrock gang who staged this weekend :thumbsup:

well done to all the old hall dogs :thumbsup:

on a great days racing also well done to thurrock club

on a great weekends racing with all dogs coming away

witout any injuries well done to all winners over the weekend :thumbsup:

hope everyone has had

a safe journey home.

see you all soon

jane.

well done to the old hall mob and to thurrock gang who staged this weekend :thumbsup:

Thankyou to thurrock wrc for a great weekend, we have really enjoyed it. A big well done to all who took part this weekend, we are sooooo pleased with meg (Mega delight) and indie (showgirl). Thanks everyone for your kind comments on meg. Some good advise there Mr Pocket top trainer ha ha. Steve & Glynis

Well done everyone i did hear 1st hand over the weekend the results also that everyone was having a great time

Thankyou to thurrock wrc for a great weekend, we have really enjoyed it. A big well done to all who took part this weekend, we are sooooo pleased with meg (Mega delight) and indie (showgirl). Thanks everyone for your kind comments on meg. Some good advise there Mr Pocket top trainer ha ha. Steve & Glynis

i its yer first and yer last advise mrs well done :thumbsup:

Well done, What's the Rush for getting supreme scratch. :thumbsup:

Hi Di

Please can you keep your digs at others threw pms and not on this thread (you know what i mean), i will thank you for saying well done but i know the only reason you said this is to goad a fellow racers, we are not into doing this at all and in our eyes Bigland Bailey is a very good dog in his own right and has nothing to prove to anyone keep up the good work Russ,

I dont want any of our dogs being brought into tit for tat spats on k9. Di if you do want to reply please PM me and dont post a reply on this tread.

We ran our dogs at this open in respect for two racers who we repected not only as freinds but as trainers aswell,

Thanks Mark

Hi Di

Please can you keep your digs at others threw pms and not on this thread (you know what i mean), i will thank you for saying well done but i know the only reason you said this is to goad a fellow racers, we are not into doing this at all and in our eyes Bigland Bailey is a very good dog in his own right and has nothing to prove to anyone keep up the good work Russ,

I dont want any of our dogs being brought into tit for tat spats on k9. Di if you do want to reply please PM me and dont post a reply on this tread.

We ran our dogs at this open in respect for two racers who we repected not only as freinds but as trainers aswell,

Thanks Mark
well said mark :thumbsup:

Back