The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

She Brave Top Ten Open

sadieandco said:
You sure Karen ?

That Blidworth track has a sandpit finish, it's uphill to start, and ever so slightly ... bumpy :oops: .

Hoping to be there with our own Bumpy, don't know if I'll run Jessica yet what with the sand and her having the cat claw her eye.

We hoping to go. May be Murphys first puppy race if all goes well tomm. night. His racing name will be rellabelle.

Fleesh said:
sadieandco said:
You sure Karen ?

That Blidworth track has a sandpit finish, it's uphill to start, and ever so slightly ... bumpy :oops: .

Sounds perfect to me :D

sharon whincop said:
We hoping to go. May be Murphys first puppy race if all goes well tomm. night. His racing name will be rellabelle.
Look forward to seeing you Sharon if you make it and hope all goes well with Murphy :luck:

Last edited by a moderator:
:luck:

sadieandco said:
Fleesh said:
sadieandco said:
You sure Karen ?

Sounds perfect to me :D

sharon whincop said:
Look forward to seeing you Sharon if you make it and hope all goes well with Murphy :luck:

We won't be there unfortanally Murphy's toe went again last night. thats his training finished now till after Scot. i can see him being schooled to the bends if this keeps up. :luck: to all who are going.

We won't be there unfortanally Murphy's toe went again last night. thats his training finished now till after Scot. i can see him being schooled to the bends if this keeps up. :luck: to all who are going.

Sorry to hear that Sharon :( hope Murphy gets sorted :luck:

Sadly doesn't look like I'll be making it tomorrow, waiting in for the plumber to move a radiator tomorrow. Besides the amount I've had to drink tonight I think I might still be over the limit tomorrow AM. :teehee:

Will have to check my spellings again when I'm sober :unsure:

Weigh in is until 12.00

There is NOT a separate yearling class. :)

Good Luck everyone today, hope it's not as wet later on this afternoon :luck: .

Still waiting for the plumber ...

Hope today's open went well, from what I've heard Cavendish Lady took Supreme, 2nd was Orontes, don't know 3rd/4th winners.

Viv's Twilight took the puppies and Little Rascal the veterans :D .

The plumber finally arrived at half twelve, and finally left at four pm, that fella could talk the hind leg of a dead donkey but he does a good job :thumbsup: .

was a great day and brill weather too :thumbsup:

Back