The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Shay

sacha and spike

Registered
Reaction score
i just thought i would let u all know that at racing today the no limit dog shay broke his tail. after a consultation at the vet they have decided to remove it to the break. he is now going into the theatre for a 4 hour long operation. i hope everything goes well shay n sean !! :luck: :luck:

hope he makes a quick recovery. get well soon shay :luck:

Hope everything goes ok and that Shay makes a speedy recovery.

Get well soon Shay :huggles:

Poor Shay, hope he recovers well from his op :luck:

Hope his op goes well :luck:

Think Ballystorm only had half a tail :unsure:

Hazel

Hope he's ok and the op goes ok. will keep fingers crossed :luck: :luck:

chris and rob

Sorry to hear, hope all goes well with the op. Fingers crossed for a speedy recovery

shays back from the vets,he's still a bit drowsy, he's had a tiny bit to eat he's sleeping now he should be back in a month -_- :wub: :luck: his check ups on monday :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

shays back from the vets,he's still a bit drowsy, he's had a tiny bit to eat he's sleeping now he should be back in a month -_- :wub: :luck: his check ups on monday :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:
sorry to hear about shay he as was running really well when i saw him last week hope he makes a good recoverey good luck with him in the future :luck: :thumbsup:

hope hes well soon,we had a dog that had part of his tail removed,and he won a title, :luck:

Sorry to read this Sean :( I'm sure he'll be fine in no time at all :thumbsup:

:luck: Shay

What's a tail in the great scheme of things........?

Wagging is defo. over rated......... ;)

shays ok back wot he doz best... eating, aka stumpy, poppys keeping a close eye on him & so is diva the staffylol xxx

thanks everyone Shay seems back to himself today. He's just wondering where the rest of his tail is lol :thumbsup:

Back