The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Shanes Castle Game Fair 2011

For anyone who might have missed it, Fieldsports Britain...

Last edited by a moderator:
Brilliant!!!!! Thanks for sharing :thumbsup: . WOW!!!! Are our accents so bad? :teehee: lol

Thanks everyone who posted, it hasnt gone unnoticed :thumbsup:
David who does a lot of work behind the scenes...

DSC_0302.jpg

Paul & David i enjoyed the craic with you two, you have both worked very hard...

DSC_0307-1.jpg

DSC_0310.jpg

DSC_0315.jpg

DSC_0312.jpg

Terry i enjoyed the rib and sausage...

DSC_0338.jpg

DSC_0343.jpg

DSC_0335.jpg

DSC_0351.jpg

DSC_0377.jpg
Thanks for the pictures Derdrie we enjoyed the weekend
Great photos Deidre you have managed to capture the atmosphere well - the crowds round the arena at times and in the Gunmaker's /Canine Row were phenomenal

Thanks everyone who posted, it hasnt gone unnoticed :thumbsup:
David who does a lot of work behind the scenes...

DSC_0302.jpg

Paul & David i enjoyed the craic with you two, you have both worked very hard...

DSC_0307-1.jpg

DSC_0310.jpg

DSC_0315.jpg

DSC_0312.jpg

Terry i enjoyed the rib and sausage...

DSC_0338.jpg

DSC_0343.jpg

DSC_0335.jpg

DSC_0351.jpg

DSC_0377.jpg
Thanks for the pictures Derdrie we enjoyed the weekend
Deidre,

Good photo of David and You. David started with the fairs as a toddler and now is our key 'hub ' man around which everything revolves. In fact he effectively has 'control' of the fair from HQ. My other two sons also facilitate the smooth running of the fair and leave their rather aged Dad to deal with more minor problems. They are a formidable team.

David has inherited both his Father& Mothers good looks and his mother's more calm, sensible and less argumentative temperament!

Albert

DSC_0212.jpg

DSC_0414.jpg

DSC_0411.jpg

DSC_0420.jpg

DSC_0426-2.jpg

A nice ending to the weekend :cheers:

DSC_0506-1.jpg

DSC_0513.jpg

This young lady used to have a fear of dogs...

DSC_0521.jpg

GREAT VIDEO OF RACEING :thumbsup:

COULD BE WRONG BUT AM SURE I MET DIEGO AND ZOLA AND THERE OWNER AT SCOTTISH DERBY 2 OR 3 YEARS AGO WHEN THEY WHERE PUPS HAD A LITTLE PLAY WITH LURE .

SO ANY OF THESE DOGS COMING OVER THIS YEAR ?

yes thats right david,,,,,,they were pups then out off sugar daddy

good people,,,,gave them wee slip with pups after lure,,,,before racing

they dogs in video,,,,,are really shifting,,,,,,so are u irish lads going to let the cat out off the bag in which dogs are coming to scottish derby ????? :thumbsup:

as if david has replyed on here ,,,,he,s gettin worried lol lol,,,, :thumbsup:

GETTING WORRIED :sweating: LOL

LOOK MORE URE DOG SIZE THAN MINE :thumbsup:

Enjoyed the racing on the dogandcountry video. A massive well done to Rose and John on the interviews under immense pressure, nerves and excitement. Don' know how you both managed to hold it together lol. Had a good laugh at John in the first video, he meant to say his dog was used in the breeding of one of the dogs that qualified but it came out that he bred it under the nerves of the camera, brilliant!!!! lol lol!!! Frankies breeding again producing an All Ireland winner. How many All Ireland winners is that over the past number of years which have Miss Ellies blood running through them. Is Zola bred from Miss Torri? If so, another All Ireland champion with Miss Ellie in the pedigree.

darren did i spot the great maddy in one of the pictures. (w00t)

:teehee: lol the only thing great about her is her age, she'll be 11 in a few months time. Looking forward to the pup coming at the end of the month. How much for a share in that greyhound?

:teehee: lol the only thing great about her is her age, she'll be 11 in a few months time. Looking forward to the pup coming at the end of the month. How much for a share in that greyhound?
to you darren free of charge ill even throw in my old lure :thumbsup:

Maddy's looking good for coming 11 :thumbsup: thanks for the dvd Darren :thumbsup: well done coming 2nd :thumbsup:

DSC_0440.jpg

Was delighted to see wee Paris in the Sunday Life :thumbsup: good one Albert :thumbsup:

DSC_0146-3.jpg

DSC_0706.jpg

thats because shes a star d..i have just been looking at your thread and its fantastic as always

photos and coverage,you will be getting head hunted mind keep up the good work

you must pm me all the details as next year if it dont clash with anything on our calender we definitely coming over is it caravans

or just b&b? let me know and we will be there..again keep up the good work..kenny :thumbsup:

Back