The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Sexy Little Number

trac said:
nicky12 said:
trac said:
nicky12 said:
(w00t) what wasnt me  :- " well my women is called angie rabibit ,shes very nice very thin and sleek and doest moan or bitch at ya and she shakes her ass for wales  :- "  :lol:
:eek:

yeh ok trollop like your shocked by that ,the filth that comes outa your mouth via pm :- "
:oops: :b

trac how could ya :eek:

trish g said:
trac said:
nicky12 said:
trac said:
nicky12 said:
(w00t) what wasnt me  :- " well my women is called angie rabibit ,shes very nice very thin and sleek and doest moan or bitch at ya and she shakes her ass for wales  :- "  :lol:

yeh ok trollop like your shocked by that ,the filth that comes outa your mouth via pm :- "

how could i what Trish what have i done? :eek:

filthy folk on here.......not that i understand a word of what you are all saying
angel.gif

trac said:
trish g said:
trac said:
nicky12 said:
trac said:
nicky12 said:

[SIZE=21pt]you been sending filthy pms again :p [/SIZE]

trish g said:
trac said:
trish g said:
trac said:
nicky12 said:
trac said:
nicky12 said:

[SIZE=21pt]you been sending filthy pms again :p [/SIZE]

NOT TODAY I HAVENT o:) o:)

Back