The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Sexy Little Number

Painted Lady said:
[SIZE=21pt]tracey...how could you??? after everything we have been through...i thought you were mine forever but no.....you are putting around to all and k9 sundry......how will i ever get over you??? that frizzy hair,those beefy drummers of yours...i even adore your moustache and it is ok for a woman to have a hairy arse...i keep telling you that..OMG TRACEY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO[/SIZE]
[SIZE=21pt]pmsl :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: [/SIZE]

affieluver said:
Painted Lady said:
[SIZE=21pt]tracey...how could you??? after everything we have been through...i thought you were mine forever but no.....you are putting around to all and k9 sundry......how will i ever get over you??? that frizzy hair,those beefy drummers of yours...i even adore your moustache and it is ok for a woman to have a hairy arse...i keep telling you that..OMG TRACEY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]cant wait for friday night with you kel[/SIZE] :- "

trac said:
affieluver said:
Painted Lady said:

[SIZE=21pt]ill be here so youd better be ready :p [/SIZE]

affieluver said:
trac said:
affieluver said:
Painted Lady said:

[SIZE=21pt]believe you me i will be ready for you[/SIZE] :- "

[SIZE=21pt]wouldnt take you back tracey...sloppy seconds isnt my style....you have blown it with the loveland....
fing06.gif
[/SIZE]

trac said:
affieluver said:
trac said:
affieluver said:
Painted Lady said:

[SIZE=21pt]believe you me i will be ready for you[/SIZE] :- "

[/quote[SIZE=21pt]]i believe you somehow :sweating: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]i will be gentle with you kelly[/SIZE] :- "

affieluver said:
trac said:
affieluver said:
trac said:
[SIZE=21pt]i will be gentle with you kelly[/SIZE] :- "
[SIZE=21pt]no its ok trac do your worst :oops: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]at least i have nothing to fear from you[/SIZE] :p

[SIZE=21pt]mmmmmmmm waht was it you told me not to mention oh yes that was it your grey hair :oops: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]nope doesnt bother me[/SIZE] :p

WHERE'S THE KNICKERS TO IT,OR ARE YOU GOING TO SHOW A BARE BUM??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :oops: :eek: (w00t) :- " :- "

ladyp said:
WHERE'S THE KNICKERS TO IT,OR ARE YOU GOING TO SHOW A BARE BUM??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :oops:   :eek:   (w00t)   :- "  :- "
:lol: ther will be a bit of cloth you could call knickers made tomoz :- "

(w00t) CAN'T WAIT TO SEE, :- " :- " :- "

[SIZE=21pt]think you had better model it for us nicky.........[/SIZE]

Back