The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Sexy Little Number

nicky12

Registered
Reaction score
(w00t) what ya think of this little number then ,a request for valentines day :- "

P1010006-3.jpg

P1010011-5.jpg

oohhhhh, very sexy nicky :thumbsup:

THATS IS SEXY NICKY IS IT FOR TRISH :- "

i thought it was for you dawn, it would look lovely with your off white hip huggers underneath it :- "

Last edited by a moderator:
hely said:
i thought it was for you dawn, it would look lovely with your off white hip huggers underneath it :- "

[SIZE=14pt]cheeky mare.......................not my colour hun[/SIZE] :- " :D

Last edited by a moderator:
nicky12 said:
daledogs said:
nicky12 said:
daledogs said:
VERY NICE NICKY,IS ITS YOURS? :- "  :D
no not mine dawn :- "

[SIZE=14pt]thought not..................did'nt think it would fit :- " ;) ;) [/SIZE]

(w00t) you cheeky mare you (w00t) two word for you MRS. .....
images-3.jpg

[SIZE=14pt] NOW NICKY.............................I WAS THINKING MORE OF THE CHEST SIZE :- " :- " [/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]OOOO YEH AND ANOTHER 3 JUST FOR GOOD MESUIRE [/SIZE] :- " [IMG]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a35/nicky1234/images-4.jpg[/img]

[SIZE=14pt]NOW NICKY....................I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE CHEST SIZE[/SIZE] :- " :- "

[SIZE=21pt]NOW DAWN IT PROB WONT FIT ME BUST CAUSE I HAVE VERY BIG FLOOBIES I HAVE YOU KNOW TO GO WITH MY SIZE 8 BOD [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]HELY.......................HOW COULD YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!................NICKY A SIZE 18[/SIZE] (w00t)

[SIZE=21pt]oh very nice nicky,will it fit you do you think :oops: :- " (w00t) [/SIZE]

Back