The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

SEX

michelle

Registered
Reaction score
Just to let you know Hobgoblin(maddison+homebird) was mated tonight to Xspell(dream vision+final spell), so hopefully pups due 13/3/02:biggrin: big thanks to gill + jane for their help, also to ross(xspell) who at 13 found the experience a bit tiring, but I'm sure he will have nice doggy dreams tonight:biggrin:

More like Hobgoblin raped poor Xspell from what i've heard.  I wonder where Ella gets it from????

thats great news michelle keeping having a little word in her ear for me denise

Just thought that I'd let u know...as your on the topic of puppies our bitch Little Folly (Mickey Mouse X Hocus Pocus) was successfully mated to 2 become 1 (Mustard X One o One)   :D and has produced 4 gorgeous pups 2 dogs and 2 bitches.

1 brindle dog, 1 blue brindle bitch (our 1 :p ), 1 white dog & 1 white and black bitch.

All but our little bitch 'Suzie' have found racing homes.

Im phils daughter Bryony & like to post for him because he's 2 'busy' :0 to post himself

Bryony ;)

Don't know much about whippet breeding but is that date correct for when the pups are due, I thought the birth was after the event not before, very clever these whippets ;)

It's too early I am off to bed if I had looked at the posting date, I would have seen that the topic started in Jan 2002, so I apologise for my mistake on the date, but I still think that whippets are clever or do I mean crafty!!. :(

Back