The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Seth & Gypsy's Babes

Peace at last after Tilly ran them Raggid. :lol:

pic_pups_k9_028.JPG

:wub: :wub: you have done a brilliant job with them diane :thumbsup:

now you get to watch them grow with there new familes :thumbsup:

oh diana hamish and dillon are so lovely good luck with hamish tell josh i will do right by dillon that i can promise you all see you in the morning

Great pics Diane, :cheers: your house will be so quiet now they"ve gone that you"ll just have to do it all over again. :- "

Love the pic of Olive & Maddie. :huggles:

Paula Roberts said:
Great pics Diane, :cheers:   your house will be so quiet now they"ve gone that you"ll just have to do it all over again. :- " Love the pic of Olive & Maddie. :huggles:

I don't know if we will ever do it again Paula :wacko: It's been hard work, but worth it :wub:

It's great knowing they have all gone to good homes :thumbsup:

Wait untill you see them race, :D you feel like a proud granny, knowing there there because of the thought you put into breeding them then the effort you put into rearing them, the new homes that you got for them, :thumbsup: the pleasure that they give you is unbelievable. :luck: to them all, hope to see some of them on the open circuit soon. :cheers:

naylorwhippets said:
I am almost as big as you now mummy. (w00t)

(w00t) :blink: Wowsers!!!! Can't beleive the size of Dillon now.... and I only saw him yesterday :lol:

The big countdown now Jane :wub: bet you're soooo excited - I wish you heaps of :luck: :luck: with your new baby boy :huggles: Can't wait for the reunion at the Indi :thumbsup:

thanks naomi not long now my daughter coming so he going to be cuddled all day long why racing on diana and dave you have done a brillant job cant wait to met hamish maybe at the champs hope seth ok

:) well dillon home with the deadly gang safe and sound he is more then i believe is lovely not bother at all deadly spirits is scare of him and he hasnt got a care in the world travel brill and just having a good look round at everything i will get some pictures on tommorow

jade said:
:) well dillon home with the deadly gang safe and sound  he is more then i  believe is lovely not bother at all deadly spirits is scare of him and he hasnt got a care in the world travel brill and just having a good look round at everything  i will get some pictures on tommorow
So pleased he had settled in well Jane, he is a cracker, good :luck: :luck: with him :thumbsup: all the best shazxxx

jade said:
:) well dillon home with the deadly gang safe and sound  he is more then i  believe is lovely not bother at all deadly spirits is scare of him and he hasnt got a care in the world travel brill and just having a good look round at everything  i will get some pictures on tommorow
Awwww - thrilled for you Jane :huggles: Can't wait to see piccies of the gorgeous Dillon :wub: :wub:

:)) he lovely i will get the peppermint lady up here tommo to take sum pictures

Piccies of the gorgeous hamish please Diane ? :thumbsup:

Back