The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Seth & Gypsy's Babes

Hamish :huggles:

piccys_of_puppys_015.JPG

Just gorgeous Diane :wub: little sid is a chip off the old block :lol: Little Olive is so beautiful :huggles: They are all lovely, i wish you where a bit nearer so i could get my hands on them :( :lol:

(w00t) oh my...........the size of them :thumbsup: what little cubbies,

they look fantastic :wub: it must be the northern air that makes them grow :lol:

:wub: i live mr blue :wub:

peppermint lady said:
(w00t)    oh my...........the size of them  :thumbsup:   what little cubbies,they look fantastic :wub:   it must be the northern air that makes them grow :lol:

:wub:   i live mr blue  :wub:

that ment to say, i love mr blue :wub:

Last edited:
Oh Diane.... They've all changed soooo much in 1 week :wub: :wub: :wub: I cant wait to see my "not so little" Olive - she's just soooo gorgeous - they ALL are :huggles: :huggles:

Guess who's been to play with the little babes today :* They are all beautiful :huggles: They are changing sooooo quickly :wub: Had a cuddle with Olive, Naomi she's a real sweetie I hope you have loads of luck with her :huggles: Gypsy and Diane are doing a brill job as these little uns are thriving :wub: :wub:

:oops: Forgot to post the weights..........Three weeks already :D

Sid :wub: 3 1/4lb

Olive :wub: 2lb 10 3/4 oz

Amos :wub: 3lb 1 3/4 oz

Hamish :wub: 2lb 12 3/4 oz

Blue :wub: 2lb 14 1/4 oz

(w00t)

Great to see your at the weaning stage Diane, (w00t) this is when the fun really starts and the days go soooo quick, :lol: they are all adorable, :wub: well done Seth & Gypsy. :huggles:

This is when it gets really smelly (w00t) Gas masks and rubber gloves at the ready? :- "

:) they look lovely 4 more weeks to go cant wait

Here's where the fun begins :D They all look lovely Diane :wub:

Just got back from Diane's - They are such gorgeous pups :wub: :wub: I wouldn't want to let any of them go if I were you Diane :huggles:

Olive is so so lovely - I'll be dreaming of that puppy breath all night long (w00t) Amos & Blue are so chilled :huggles: Sidney is just like his daddy - so handsome, and as for Hamish... he's a real stunner :wub:

oh dont i wish i lived nearer :- " keep me up dated every cuddle diane and gpysy are doing a brillant job

jade said:
oh dont i wish  i lived nearer  :- " keep me up dated every cuddle diane and gpysy are doing a brillant job
Diane is doing such a brilliant job :D and Gypsy is such a good mum - so attentive & protecting :huggles: Not long to go now - half way there :wub: :wub:

Back