The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Selby Game Fair Camping

sallytilly

Registered
Reaction score
hello my name is valerie kirk and i have been told today by karen at selby game fair office that lurcher people can camp adjacent to the manor club .. she has spoken to geoffrey clutton the show organiser and he said we can pay when we get there and the charge will be 30.00.. if anyone gets any trouble you have to ask to speak to karen or geoff they will be there tomorrow all day..

well done val !! good post now everyone knows where to set up...!!

[SIZE=21pt]-- -----NOW LETS PARTY LIKE ITS 1999-------------[/SIZE]

ps...

we may have slightly too many beers..give us a hand with them if youd like :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
stormydog said:
well done val !!  good post now everyone will all be together....!!

[SIZE=21pt]-- ---------NOW LETS PARTY LIKE ITS 1999-------------[/SIZE]

ps...

we may have slightly too many beers..give us a hand with them if youd like  :cheers:

:lol:

ive starting packing my stuff !!!! yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !!!! dogs are upstairs doing there bags.... :))

Colt sneaked his goggles into his bag..thinks i havent seen them..China has her psp she stole of the kids..she denies it ofcourse :rolleyes:

SOON GUYS..SOON 1 MORE SLEEP

sallytilly said:
hello my name is valerie kirk and i have been told today by karen at selby game fair office that lurcher people can camp adjacent to the manor club .. she has spoken to geoffrey clutton the show organiser and he said we can pay when we get there and the charge will be 30.00.. if anyone gets any trouble you have to ask to speak to karen or geoff they will be there tomorrow all day..

Hiya Val,

Someone got there wires crossed me thinks!!I will txt you when we are nearly there.Tell Emmie i am polishing Finn as we speak :wub: .As for Spike,you can,t polish a turd!!!Don,t tell Pete,i don,t mean it.Well i did this morning when he would,nt come back!!Glad you got the situation sorted.

Amandaxxxx

stormydog said:
well done val !!  good post now everyone knows where to set up...!!

ps...

we may have slightly too many beers..give us a hand with them if youd like  :cheers:

Hi John,

Val is th friend of mine i told you about.She gets things sorted,no messing.

I think you will like her!!

Amandaxx

finleyfoofoo said:
stormydog said:

ps...

Hi John,

Amandaxx

ive proposed already to val and hey youre the chief bridesmaid !! :thumbsup:

john ...with the dogs as witnesses at his wedding ..hold your bags for fear of the racing monkey :blink:

finleyfoofoo said:
stormydog said:

ps...

Hi John,

Amandaxx

Here comes trouble!!!! :wub:

Deb

stormydog said:
finleyfoofoo said:
stormydog said:

ps...

Hi John,

Amandaxx

john ...with the dogs as witnesses at his wedding ..hold your bags for fear of the racing monkey :blink:

Excuse me John - don't mean to throw my dummy out of the pram, but.......

As Val and Amanda are my friends too - can I pleaseeeeee by your flower girl :wub:

Deb

lurcher lover said:
stormydog said:
finleyfoofoo said:
stormydog said:

ps...

Hi John,

Amandaxx

Excuse me John - don't mean to throw my dummy out of the pram, but.......

As Val and Amanda are my friends too - can I pleaseeeeee by your flower girl :wub:

Deb

:flowers: there ya go deb....now dont forget to bring them with you ! :thumbsup:

stormydog said:

ps...

thanks for the offer but i have to keep one eye on kids and one eye on husband i have found boxes of beer in car already covered with coats!!!

sallytilly said:
stormydog said:

ps...

thanks for the offer but i have to keep one eye on kids and one eye on husband i have found boxes of beer in car already covered with coats!!!

I'm just about to put the dogs in the van, then we are setting off. see you all there :)

stormydog said:
ive starting packing my stuff !!!!  yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy  !!!!  dogs are upstairs doing there bags.... :))
Colt  sneaked his goggles into his bag..thinks i havent seen them..China has her psp  she stole of the kids..she denies it ofcourse :rolleyes:

SOON GUYS..SOON 1 MORE SLEEP

Good luck to everybody.Lets all have a great few days,with like minded people,but most of all,have a laugh!! :luck: WeLurcher people always look out for each other,well most :- " Amandaxx

have a great time everyone, see some of you on saturday :thumbsup:

trac said:
have a great time everyone, see some of you on saturday :thumbsup:
Boo hoo!!Hopefully i will catch up with you another time.The sarnies are packed,the dogs are gleaming.Just hope the sun shines everyday!!

Amandaxx :thumbsup:

Back