The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Selby Game Fair - All Four Days

lurcher lover

Registered
Reaction score
Well, me, the other half, kid and 5 dogs treked off to Selby for all 4 days. We had an absolutely fab weekend (even being awoken in the early hours by Stormy and co !!!).

I've taken over 700 pics from the weekend and have spent ages going through them - think there's about 80 that i've picked to put up on here.

I know there were several people who asked me to take pics of their dogs. I tried my best to get as many good shots as possible. If you're pic isn't here and you think I may have it in my collection - drop me a pm, give me a few details and i'll try my best to find it.

Well here goes - in no particular order!!!

Coursing

Mum and daughter (Tilly & Kes)

photo10.jpg

My girl Maizie

photo13.jpg

Sallytilly's Toby

Photo2.jpg

photo4.jpg

photo44.jpg

photo45.jpg

photo47.jpg

photo9.jpg

photo8.jpg

photo14.jpg

photo15.jpg

photo16.jpg

photo17.jpg

photo18.jpg

Coursing Reserve (Fri I Think)

photo23.jpg

Over's Winner and Reserve (Fri)

photo22.jpg

Under's winner and reserve

photo21.jpg

Hurdles winner and reserve

photo20.jpg

Puppy champ and Reserve (mon)

photo54.jpg

Champ & Reserve (mon)

photo60.jpg

Champion of Champions

photo61.jpg

Champion of Champion Winner

photo63.jpg

That's the lot for know - hope i've not bored you all too much.

Debs

Brill pics Deb :thumbsup: you must have walked round with the camera in front of your face for the four days :lol: Feel free to put more from your collection on,I really enjoyed looking at theese :thumbsup:

Love the hurdle photos...brilliant!! A great weekend :thumbsup:

Tracey x

ohhh deb :)

what a brilliant first pic of tilly and kes :p

would like a copy plleeeaaasssseee xx

Fantastic photo's.Realy enjoyed looking at them all.Some exelent action shots there too,which are a hell of a lot harder to take than standing still ones.

Really well captured pixs, great photography. It looks like a great weekend was had by all. I see some faces there from Northern Ireland I recognise. We have a show here on Saturday in Laurencetown Northern Ireland. My husband and myself have 4 whwippets, 2 pedigree, and 2 non peds. We have one lurcher, 2 Jack Russells, 1 Yorkie, and one pedigree Chicuhua. We only show our Lurcher and the 4 Whippets. The rest are pets and dont behave properely, but we love them.

Nice to meet you on K9 Lurcher Lover, and keep the pixs up. We have a great lady here on K9 in Northern Ireland called Bluebell, and she takes all the lovely pixs at our shows, and puts them on K9. We would be lost without her to record the the winning moment. She also has quite a lot of winning moments with her little lady "Paris "

Margaret & John Mc Stay

Portadown

Brilliant pics Deb.Nice to see Lady having a run.You work hard with your pics,i always look forward to seeing them.

It was a lovely few days,cannot wait for the next one.Oh god,dreading taking Crackpot in.I will need some Silent 4!!

Amandax

Some cracking action shots :thumbsup: and some lovely looking lurchers :thumbsup:

Back