The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

See The Result!!!!

and here is "Hacker" our little brindle "devil" :lol: isn't he cute ? :wub:

Hackerlebeau11sem.jpg

Here is my boy :wub: my lovely VINNY ( he is the picture on my avatar) :wub: "fighting" against his brother HACKER the little chief :ninja:

VINNY is a always happy boy :clown: everyone falls in love with him because he has such a sweet temperament

vinnycontrehacker11sem.jpg

They are gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! :wub: :wub: Welcome to K9 Nathalie. :cheers:

Here is WELL :wub:

A nice pic we've rereceived from his new family :) :huggles:

well_27d_c.jpg

Welcome to K9 Nathalie, You have some super pups , but you dont need me to tell you that ,

Jackie and the [SIZE=14pt]MULCAIR WHIPPETS [/SIZE]

JAX said:
Welcome to K9 Nathalie, You have some super pups , but you dont need me to tell you that ,
Jackie and the [SIZE=14pt]MULCAIR WHIPPETS [/SIZE]

Hello Jackie!

Thanks a lot for the nice welcome :)

Being on such a friendly forum is a real pleasure :huggles:

Concerning your comments about our pups it's very pleasing!!! :thumbsup: of course we find our babies cute, handsome, lovely....etc but everyone who has the chance to breed whippets feels the same I think :wub:

WHIPPETS ARE GREAT :wub:

It's always interesting to have other breeders'point of view(good or bad comments of course)

Tamara and I are very happy of the great job Stackers and Mia did :thumbsup: ;)

They are are looking wonderful Nathalie and Tamara! I missed these latest pics because I was on holiday - just catching up on everything now. Vegas is still my favourite (since birth!) but I could happily own any one of them. :wub:

aslan said:
They are are looking wonderful Nathalie and Tamara!  I missed these latest pics because I was on holiday - just catching up on everything now.  Vegas is still my favourite (since birth!) but I could happily own any one of them. :wub:
Thanks a lot Lana !!! :D

Here is a very nice pic of Vegas with another friend ;) (w00t)

Nathalie said:
aslan said:
They are are looking wonderful Nathalie and Tamara!  I missed these latest pics because I was on holiday - just catching up on everything now.  Vegas is still my favourite (since birth!) but I could happily own any one of them. :wub:
Thanks a lot Lana !!! :D

Here is a very nice pic of Vegas with another friend ;) (w00t)

:oops: it's better with the pic :b :wacko: :teehee: :D

View attachment 10521

We've received some very nice pics of Mell :wub: (Taraly Valliant Heaven) a few days ago :)

The little guy will visit us tomorow :huggles:

Here he is 8)

Mell4mois.jpg

And here a pic of little Mell sleeping :wub:

He looks like an angel o:) doesn't he ?

But according to Michèle (his new mum :huggles: ) sometimes this sweetheart acts like a :ninja: :devil: !!!! :D :teehee: ;)

Mellangelsleeping.jpg

Wow, stunning pics, they're all grown up so well. I love the pic of the ratty, and Vegas, very cute!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Vegas and Mell are both looking very handsome :D

They are lovely :wub: And Mell - oh whata look in his eyes :wub:

Two days ago I took pics of the baby gang discovering snow (w00t)

First little Eva :* :wub:

Eva_d_couvre_la_neige_23.02.05.jpg

Back