The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Scottish Derby

:) hi susan,

just hope spellbound's still with us for next year's family gathering, to see the pups running in the derby,

hi all we will be back on internet next week tank is doing great looking forward to moving in to the new house on friday. all the pups looked fab at the derby looking forward to the birthday party next year that will be fun (w00t) speak to yous later on my mums pc i think she wants it back. :cheers:

mtotos said:
hi all we will be back on internet next week tank is doing great looking forward to moving in to the new house on friday. all the pups looked fab at the derby looking forward to the birthday party next year that will be fun (w00t) speak to yous later on my mums pc i think she wants it back. :cheers:

Great to see you back on Dougie and Liz, I was just thinking about you all today !!!!

Looking forward to seeing lots of Tank pictures and all the 'terror stories' of his antics LOL

Super photos.....How lovely to be able to keep in touch with the family :cheers: :p :thumbsup:

mtotos said:
Glad you are back - just need some piccies of Tank. :wub:

Back