The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Saucy Madam

They are gorgeous :wub: I have to say I am rather partial to the girl with the 2 love hearts on her back :- "

hi lampy, them pups are looking real nice. have you made your choice yet. see you next time sparky.

Hi Tony. Yes I can say that the boy ZORRO will be lording it in this part of Suffolk for years to come. Plus, of course, any others that I can hang on to. Good to see you last w/e see you next time.

Chris

Feeding time :wub: :wub: :wub:

Spry.jpg

Awww that's a really lovely picture :wub: :wub: :wub:

Julie

*Lesley* said:
Feeding time :wub:   :wub:   :wub:
Sorry forgot to mention Lamping man sent me this picture, so i thought I'd share, it is lovely :wub: :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thought you must be there again Lesley with the camera. :lol: :lol:

Gorgeous pictures love it. :wub: :wub:

Oh I would be Jan, if it wasn't 200 miles away :( Thanks god for digital cameras :thumbsup:

*Lesley* said:
Oh I would be Jan, if it wasn't 200 miles away :( Thanks god for digital cameras :thumbsup:

200 miles away ..... Gosh you were determined to have her then never mind the distance. :thumbsup: :wub: :thumbsup:

No distance too far

No mountain too high

No valley too low

Too long to wait though :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
The colours of them & the markings are just :wub:

hi everyone. Just a quick pups update. All six are now taking farleys off the spoon. One of us holds a pup whilst another offers the spoon. I think they are piglets not whippets. They love their farleys alright. All eyes are now open, most fully, one has a little way to go as yet. Up on their feet and walking around, some better than others but all mobile. :D

Thanks

Chris :cheers:

No probs with pics .I don't want the flash to hurt their eyes so I may wait until tomorrow when I can take them in the conservtory. There may be enough natural light to do the trick. (w00t)

Born with a camera in his hand

LAMPINGMAN :huggles:

Got this from Chris today, aren't they :wub: :wub: :wub:

sat29003.jpg

And while they are doing that, Saucey madam's doing this, taking a well earned rest with her friend annie :huggles:

sat29002.jpg

she's done well chris. ive heard there out of a top class dog too. tony

Back