The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Saucy Madam

lamping man said:
Just an update. Saucey Madam(her ordinary name is MOSS ) just gets bigger and bigger ok. She eats like a hog, best supermarket minced lamb, chicken wings and drumsticks she wants for nothing. I've put a portable bed in the boiler room next to the whelping box so I will be there if she starts during the night. I've explained to her that she must not start on Sat' during the day as I am going coursing and I think she has agreed to that  :D . Champagne in the fridge, all the usual stuff. Love you all!!
Always in control

Lampingman  :)   :D   :)   :cheers:

Blessss.........Good Luck :luck: :luck: :luck:

Good luck Saucy Madam hope you have an easy birth :luck: :huggles:

Saw Lamping Man today at coursing, he was saying the madam continues to grow and he's let everyone know as soon as anything happens.

:oops: Only just caught up with this thread.She is one very beautiful lady :wub: ,even if she is a bit large at present!! :D

Best of luck with the pups :luck:

Thanks Alfyn and everyone. It cannot be long now. Change of plan last night. Decided to sleep on a bed settee downstairs to keep an eye on Saucey. Not a good idea. She was up and down all night. Rearranging the bed with me in it twice each hour. Sometimes in the bed sometimes on top as she got too hot. I chucked her out at 7 this morning and sent her upstairs to Diane so I could watch the telly in peace. Yeh I know what your thinking and yes I suppose I am too kind.

Half asleep (or half awake)

Lampingman :(

Bed re-aranging is a good sign that she's getting ready.

I chucked her out at 7 this morning
you crule man :p
only joking The Madam couldn't ask for a more attentive owner.

can't wait to see the pups (as you know)

Well this is probaly the last time were going to see Saucy Madam looking like this, the next time she won't be alone :thumbsup:

The Madam with 1 day to go

What did Lamping Man NOT have for Tea

Last edited by a moderator:
Gosh ... isnt she just - Ive never seen a bitch look so pregnant.

Good luck girl :luck: :thumbsup:

Its very exciting cant wait for news.

Hi all. Have to report that the Madam continues to hang onto her pups and is bigger than yesterday.I feel them kicking when she sits on my lap, very ticklish :) I'm getting to feel really sorry for her now and I think she feels even more sorry for herself. Diane slept with her last night and as one who was never that keen on whippets she couldn't be more attentive. In fact she now prefers the whippet to me :D . ( No comments needed from those who know me! )

More updates soon I hope and thanks for your posts.

Glad he's not a whippet

Lampingman

sigh :sweating: each time I see a new post I think they're her :wub:

The wait seems to be getting to Saucy Madams House Mates? so what must it be doing to Lamping man :- "

Morning all. The Madam still hangs on to her large belly. Am hopeful that something might happen today as she has refused her breakfast and has made several attempts to get into the airing cupboard as if she is looking to pick her spot.

Ever hopeful. More news soon I hope.

Chris

Good luck again, :luck: maybe this time tomorrow there will be puppies :wub: :wub: I think she might burst otherwise :eek:

:luck: Good luck Madam,surely today's the day???? :luck:

Hi to all. It's me again. Madam update. She is now lying in the whelping box and has been so for half an hour. We had to coax her out of a dark cupboard first though. Still not eating. Camera ready. Keep watching!

Sounds like something is definitely going to happen soon :luck:

Back