The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Saucy Madam

Time for a rest :huggles:

Mon7th001.jpg

Hope you are giving them something intellectual to read Mark and not page 3 in The Sun!! :huggles:

Now, now Chris, as Mark has posted most of the pictures, it's an easy/innocent mistake for Dawn to think they're his! :b

Remind me to burn you a CD and idiot proof destructions about posting pictures! :blink:

See you Thursday!

Ta ta,

Scott.

Sorry lamping man easy mistake for a blonde to make :p :b

They are lovely pups bet your dont have to put up with the page 3 pictures like Marks!!!

BTW love the painting of the puppies where did u get it from?

Last edited by a moderator:
Scott Frodsham said:
Now, now Chris, as Mark has posted most of the pictures, it's an easy/innocent mistake for Dawn to think they're his!  :b
Remind me to burn you a CD and idiot proof destructions about posting pictures!  :blink:

See you Thursday!

Ta ta,

Scott.

:- "

Dawn is in the chat room as I speak Chris blaming me for her thinking they were Marks pups, so it must be my fault it usually is :lol:

My very own little tiger skin rug o:) o:) :wub:

Mon7thNight003.jpg

another one of the boys :wub: :wub:

Mon7thTheboys002.jpg

:wub: I'm in love ! Just luv this pup, what a beauty :wub: :wub:

Hi Millie. That is the boy ZORRO and he can eat and scrap and play with his toys. A real alrounder. Chris :D

:D So he's the one your keeping ? Thats great we'll be able to see loads of pics as he grows.

Love the name Zorro :thumbsup:

Brilliant pictures Lesley :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: I love the one of her doing the frog position :wub: :wub: :wub: Shes just adorable and.. Well My Favourite.

Youve made brilliant job of those puppies - [SIZE=14pt]all of them [/SIZE]Lampy. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :wub:

New pics taken last night Zorro (w00t) :wub: :wub:

zorro.jpg

It's hard work being a whippet pup :huggles: :wub:

Saturday12th002.jpg

Back