The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Saturday 9th February

Just checking we get two runs even if we finish last (again) :- " . I can see it now, slowest of the slow, last place final:

Moany Moany

Connor's Legacy

Connor's Lass

Connor's Dream

And most embaressing of all, when the 6½yr old brood bitch beat her two 3 year old pups :oops: (maybe they'll get lucky, it being their birthday and all :sweating: )

Can't wait :teehee: . You never know, it might happen again and Jessi will refuse to go round (w00t) .

vicky can you put 3 more peds in for trialing all peds digby, sid, lincoln, thanks dave

33 racers confirmed & 7 trials booked up to now - keep em coming :thumbsup:

Looking as if it will be a cracker of a night should be some close racing i reckon ---

what are the weight groups?

l/w?----lb

H/W?---lb

Steve :p

Karen-Coral said:
Looking as if it will be a cracker of a night should be some close racing i reckon ---

l/w?----lb

H/W?---lb

lol she wont even tell me so :rant: you have no chance :- "

Roll on Thursday I want to see the draw :sweating: (and I don't want to do my theory test tomorrow) (w00t) .

Pass with flying colours 49/50 :)

My reward, new undies, dinner out and NEW SHOES (w00t) . Do you think maybe someone was after something :b .

m warren said:
Karen-Coral said:

l/w?----lb

H/W?---lb

lol she wont even tell me so :rant: you have no chance :- "

Yes but she likes me ---¬!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so thats why she will tell me and not you ---

steve

Last day for entering. Any more for any more??

vicky....can edward have a trail please :b :lol: :- " (and can i borrow that bacon slicer o:) :teehee: :cheers: )

michelle said:
vicky....can edward have a trail please  :b   :lol:   :- "  (and can i borrow that bacon slicer  o:)   :teehee:   :cheers: )
(w00t) Go on Ed :lol: Awww family reunion :wub:

Last chance folks (w00t)

Will be out for an hour or so, any more entries just pm me or 07879 495444. :thumbsup:

42lb scratch will wear jackets as stated but trap draw will be on the night.

Any probs pm me or phone 07879 495444

WessyProgramme-photobucket.jpg

Back