The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Santa Bringing Pups Early

parnew

Registered
Reaction score
We have a litter due next weekend on the 6/12/08 this is Jacki's last litter and it is to an English bred gentleman.

Here's Jacki, not sure how many on board.

and the Dad,

Martinique Angelo (Ch Khabaray Hugo Boss {Imp UK}) x (Hillsdown Atlanta {Imp UK})

I'd say she's having a bloody lot of pressies :D all the very best with the upcoming birth. :luck:

Cristina

my bitch was very large but she only had 5

they should be very much a type good luck with the litter

What a lovely early Christmas present that will be!! And both parents are very nice indeed,looking forward to seeing this litter,please keep us updated & all the very best for the forthcoming whelping. :thumbsup: :luck:

I think she might have quite a few in there...though hard to tell really,our last litter was a litter of ten! (vet scanned and detected three! so ten was quite a shock!!LOL) and the bitch was huge ..really huge,but also quite hard to the touch whereas the previous litter (different bitch) was also huge but only had five (albeit big bruisers) but she was carrying a lot of fluid and was therefore quite soft to the touch..if you understand what I mean?? :b Anyhow..I am going to hazard a guess at seven puppies. :wacko:

Bless her! :luck: with the whelping, however many she has! Looking forward to seeing pics of the babies :wub:

:luck: good luck with your forth coming babies :huggles:

:thumbsup: All the best for a healthy litter.

Santas going to be busy that weekend, I also have a litter due :wub:

Hi

We have relatives here keeping their paws crossed :huggles: , good luck to all

Heather and the Khabaray Whippets

Best of luck with the whelp Griff & Lisa - Electra and I tip 8, she doesn't quite resemble a bowling ball with legs sticking out like Electra did :lol:

And good luck to all the other mothers in waiting too :sweating:

Lisa & Electra the Gorgeous Mother Dog

Congratulations to you all!

:luck: with all the pups, hope their all born very healthy and happy!

Millie said:
:thumbsup:   All the best for a healthy litter.
Santas going to be busy that weekend, I also have a litter due  :wub:

This will be great with all these puppy pic's to look at. K9ers will have a busy few days checking out all the new pups, fingers crossed and good luck for all our lovely girls and there babies. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Isilwane said:
Best of luck with the whelp Griff & Lisa - Electra and I tip 8, she doesn't quite resemble a bowling ball with legs sticking out like Electra did  :lol:
And good luck to all the other mothers in waiting too :sweating:

Lisa & Electra the Gorgeous Mother Dog

Thanks Lisa, Hmmmm.... I think 8 too, where's all you puppy pic's and any news on who could be the father. :- "

All the best in the nursery, a very exciting December for Parnew :thumbsup:

daledogs said:
Millie said:
Vicky said:
Millie said:
:thumbsup:    I also have a litter due  :wub:
and me, Ella's due 5th (w00t)

K9 might be busy that weekend :thumbsup:

Wonder who will be first. :sweating: :)

Abbee is due the 7th :sweating:

Many Thanks for all the well wishes. ;)

The race is on for the first litter, what a weekend on the way :sweating: