The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Sandringham

sinderman

Registered
Reaction score
hi all whos going to sandringham next weekend my dogs in the dash on the saturday and the guineas on the sunday

roger

hi all whos going to sandringham next weekend my dogs in the dash on the saturday and the guineas on the sunday
roger

Best of luck at the finals :luck: :luck: whats your dog called then ?? where did u qualify ???

Josh :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

good luck to everyone my wee whippet qualified but unfortantuly

I wont be able to make it over Seems to shaping up to be a really good event

good luck to everyone my wee whippet qualified but unfortantuly

I wont be able to make it over Seems to shaping up to be a really good days racingt

roger

Best of luck at the finals :luck: :luck: whats your dog called then ?? where did u qualify ???

its on a need to know basis you dont need to know are you going

roger

I didnt mean 4 it 2 come across that way ! just replying to your topic and making convo :thumbsup: sorry .................... wishing u luck though was a nice thing ... o well cant be helped .....

Some great dogs r in them finals ! best of luck Roger

I didnt mean 4 it 2 come across that way ! just replying to your topic and making convo :thumbsup: sorry .................... wishing u luck though was a nice thing ... o well cant be helped .....

Shame you can't make it Josh, :angry: Flash was in with a good chance, :thumbsup: di

sorry mate the dogs name is andy raby castle and woolley same your not coming herd you have a good dog

roger

Ahh no problem bud :thumbsup: flash aint bad ;) i hear andy is a BIG powerful dog :thumbsup:

Ahh no problem bud :thumbsup: flash aint bad ;) i hear andy is a BIG powerful dog :thumbsup:
hes a worker first still only young will be pleased what ever he does

roger

hes a worker first still only young will be pleased what ever he does

roger
He's a great big pussycat and he luvs his kisses (w00t) Andy, that is :thumbsup:

Thought u was talking bout me or Roger there sue (w00t) (w00t)
i will be their with my two sunday for the 1000 guineas should be a crackin day :thumbsup: rich

Good Luck to everyone going to the finals, :thumbsup: hope all dogs come home safe & uninjured. :thumbsup: di

andy had a fall tue when we was out lamping hes ok now

roger

Looking forward to photoing lots of lurchers on Saturday at Sandringham. Good luck to all. :thumbsup:

Back