The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Saluki Type

Thistle

Registered
Reaction score
Midnight Tuesday 27th I heard a noise in my garden on investigation I found a very frightened saluki type black/tan or silver smooth coat wearing a thick leather collar female young and fit, racing frantically around my garden. I tried to entice her to me to no avail she was panic stricken and eventually scrambled up my 6ft fence in to the lane. I found a lead and handful of liver and tried to coax her she would eat the food I threw towards her then run off and to my horror went towards the main road. I phoned the police with her description. Rushed back out again with Bluebell whippet. We saw her crossing the main road back and forth she looked at us and high tailed it towards Bracknell.It was no good giving chase. I checked again with the police to find out if one had been reported missing.

I wont be able to sleep through worry over her, so will go out again, she may even jump into my car. Please contact me through this column or Bracknell Police if you have lost this lovely animal.

Good luck I hope you find her or she gets home safe and sound :luck: :luck: :luck:

She is still loose.She was in the traffic in Bracknell with cars tooting her! Warren a whippet guy saw her stopped and tried to entice her and just as she was near some B******D tooted and she flew.Poor girl.

If she'd still about she will hopefully be ok she seems to be doing alright so far,some people just don't give a s**t :rant: it makes me angry, no wonder she's frightened, I wonder how many people live in Blacknell on the board maybe if you asked Thistle, on a new topic :unsure: more people looking out for her maybe will help :thumbsup:

Back