The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Salem Show,cornwall 9/10 August

Goran

Registered
Reaction score
Hi

Could anybody please reply to this post as to whether the 2 day show at Salem nr Truro in Cornwall is still going ahead on Sat 9th/Sun 10th August ?? Any more info would be appreciated.

Many Thanks

As far as I know, it is going ahead! It's near Chacewater.

Please stay on topic or this will be another one closed!

Goran said:
Hi
Could anybody please reply to this post as to whether the 2 day show at Salem nr Truro in Cornwall is still going ahead on Sat 9th/Sun 10th August ?? Any more info would be appreciated.

Many Thanks

Yes please do ;) , i do like to keep my options open :thumbsup:

:cheers: :cheers:

It should be in the local paper on thursday, if it is, will post details! :cheers:

Goran said:
Hi

Many Thanks

Dont know if it means anything but ive noticed that Stormydog has omited to add this event to his sticky list of Shows :oops: ,

so please can anyone in the know put us all out of our misery :( :( :(

Sorry I meant the thursday before the said dates. I have read it some where, Countrymans Weekly maybe.

Will keep you posted. :cheers:

It is in Stormy DoGs list, it was when I checked it!

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry to inform you guys....it shouldnt be up to me to tell you but its been cancelled .

contact crazycat for details

john :(

stormydog said:
sorry to inform you guys....it shouldnt be up to me to tell you but its been cancelled . 
    contact crazycat  for details

john  :(

If it's the show which was in aid of the Macmilan fund, its definately off.

Cat pm ed me early this week, because I had sponsered the 3 racing trophies.

:eek: What will happen now to the lovely trophies that you have donated Geoff.??

gabbitas31 said:
:eek: What will happen now to the lovely trophies that you have donated Geoff.??
Mike Palmer is going to return them to me, and I will probably use them for our Highgate open in November :thumbsup: may even put a unders and over 23" lurcher race on around the bends at this event :thumbsup: while the programes are being printed :thumbsup: it could be invitation only ;) :lol:

HI

I AM SORRY THAT THE SHOW HAS BEEN CANCLED, BUT INSURANCE IS SO HIGH

BUT HOPFULLY WE WILL HAVED IT SORTED BY NEXT YEAR,

SO THANK YOU TO ALL THAT HAVE SUPPORTED US AND OUR CHARITY

CAT

milly said:
gabbitas31 said:
Mike Palmer is going to return them to me, and I will probably use them for our Highgate open in November :thumbsup: may even put a unders and over 23" lurcher race on around the bends at this event :thumbsup: while the programes are being printed :thumbsup: it could be invitation only ;) :lol:

(w00t) I'll wait for my invitation then Geoff. :lol: :lol:

Sad to hear the news about the show not going ahead.

I was going to have a few days down in Cornwall camping with all the dogs. :(

the final for lurchers and terriers, that we have lovely cups for, will now be held at stithians country fair on sunday 24th august!!

instead of salem!! :D

Back