The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Sad News

sherry

Registered
Reaction score
sad news last night we lost tetley our pup from crackin whizz x maid you point. as u all know he was very small an he seemed to b doing well on sun taking regualr feeds and even a bit solids but since then he went downhill and yesterday we were having to force him to eat, he just wasnt right and sadly lost his fight last night. he only weighed 14 oz @ 3 and half weeks old.

good news is the bitch pup rio seems to b thrving.

So sorry for you Carole, he just wasn't meant to be despite your best efforts. I doubt anyone could have done more.

R.I.P Little T-bag

So sorry to hear the sad news Carole though he had cracked it and was pulling through so sorry know how you must feel good luck with the other bitch she should get all the goodness now

thinking of you at this sad time

RIP little Tetley

:( Poor Tetley, you did everything you could Carole. Some things are just meant to be. R I P Tetley

poor little thing, sorry to hear your sad news, good luck with your little girl.

Oh Carol Im sorry to hear about Tetley my thoughts are with you RIP little one.

Jackie

So sorry to here that you have lost Tetley you have trid so hard with him. :)

so sorry to hear that carol r.i.p tetley.

You & Peter couldn't have done any more for little Tetley and he has fought so hard for 3 1/2 weeks bless him, nature is so cruel at times but everything happens for a reason.

Good news though is that Rio is thriving, we can't wait to see her.

sorry to hear this sad news carol and peter best of luck with rio im sure she ll do yous proud :( :luck:

Sorry to hear this sad news Carole :(

what sad new he did try his best though and got 3 weekmore then he probably should RIP little man

So sorry Carol and Peter. R.I. P. Tetley.

Thinking of you.

Sharon and Joshua

xx

Sorry to read your sad news Carol RIP Tetley :( and all the best :luck: with Rio :)

So sorry to hear about little Tetley, wish you all the best with Rio

Back