The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Sad News

just got computer fixed and read this topic sorry for your loss carole/peter i know how much your dogs mean to you RIP

thanx once again everybody hard to believe its been a week already.

sherry said:
we have very sadly had to have whisper whizz (sam) put to sleep 2day. yesterday when jumping off the settee he started screaming and holding his back right leg in the air. i rushed him 2 the vets and the girl had a feel & said she didnt think anything was broken gave him a pain killing injection which she said wud last for 24 hours and gave me some metacam 2 give him 2day, so i took him home & went to work thinking he wud b fine when i got home, only he wasnt he was screaming in pain everytime he moved he never went 4 a wee from 3.30pm @ the vets till 10.20pm when peter got in. all night he screamed in pain everytime he moved, the metacam didnt seem 2 help @ all. we got an appointment @ 4.20pm today by then he cud barely walk peter had 2 carry him 2 the van and from the van to the vets so the kindest thing to take the pain away was 2 have him put to sleep. obviosly we r both devastated. RIP sam xxx :(
Very sorry to here of youre loss.Did the vet say what the problem was,or did they do an xray or anything.

Back