The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Sable,s Pups

moretoniacarol@tiscali.co.uk

Registered
Reaction score
Sable,s pups came early should have been this wednesday but she had them on saturday, all is well with mother and babies 1 girl and 5 boys. She is fawn and sire was blue but the pups were 1 brindle and 5 blacks didnt expect that.As blue is a dilute i didnt think i would get blacks expected a couple of fawns but thats the way it goes you cant change nature. I will put some pictures up soon

Hi, Congrats on your pups, if mum is non-dilute ( black masked) then you will be able to get blacks. Also, as black is dominant it can mask brindle. At least that is how I understand it!!

Congratulations, Carol. Glad they're all well :)

Looking forward to seeing the pictures :thumbsup:

Well done Sable :thumbsup: Hope to see them soon. From all the Somerset Lurchers and 2 little whippets.XXXX :wub: :wub:

Sable,s pups came early should have been this wednesday but she had them on saturday, all is well with mother and babies 1 girl and 5 boys. She is fawn and sire was blue but the pups were 1 brindle and 5 blacks didnt expect that.As blue is a dilute i didnt think i would get blacks expected a couple of fawns but thats the way it goes you cant change nature. I will put some pictures up soon
Glad sable and pups are all well :lol:

Congrats Carol & Sable. Can't wait to see the pics :thumbsup:

Congratulations to yourself & sable Carole, good luck with them all, lets have some pics soon

Sonia & Ian

Back