The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Ruby Arrives!!

bird

Registered
Reaction score
Here are some pics of my new baby Ruby. She is Laceys true sister as they have the same parents. Lacey has taken to her very well as you can see she even shared her sunbed with her!! Thanks to Tanya for a gorgeous pair. x :wub:

P1000452.jpg

P1000450.jpg

P1000442.jpg

P1000448.jpg

The little madam arrived home safely then :huggles: .

Has little miss innocent shown her true colours yet? :oops:

Another gorgeous gorgeous puppy :wub: :huggles: :wub: and what a picture they make together.... :huggles: :huggles:

Awwww all these puppies on k9,very cute and all so individual and stunning.Nice to see them with their adult whippie guardians o:) Your whippies are lovely :wub:

Awww another one of this gorgeous litter all settled with her new

best friend
love0014.gif

Lovely puppy, lovely pictures!! :wub:

Good luck with her :thumbsup:

:cheers: Jane

Lovely photos, Ruby has grown so much since i last saw her. Her litter sister Honey sends a big cuddle :huggles:

You have some lovely pics there of the two of them getting to know each other !! And Lacey sharing her sun lounger too :huggles:

Ruby is a little doll :wub: Good luck with her :thumbsup:

Tracey X

:wub: :wub: :wub: Beautiful! I lover her little pink feet!

Alison x

Thanks for all your replies. It was lovely to meet Helen at Tanyas when I picked Ruby up. She is still being an absolute angel x :wub:

You must be over the moon to have Ruby with you :cheers: How lovely to have two whippets who are true sisters :wub: :wub: :wub: the photos of them together are gorgeous :huggles:

Back